SOLVED Synergy skill not working - GOTY

+
Synergy skill not working - GOTY

Synergy is supposed to increase the effect of the slotted mutagens by 50% but it does nothing (tested with greater green mutagens - activating synergy doesn't increase my vitality). Has anybody else experienced this issue?

PS. I'm not using mods...

There are a few random issues with mutagens / skills remaining, but they are few. Aside from that, other factors may be making it look like there's a problem:

0.) Have you ever used any mods in the past?

1.) There is a Level 100 cap, and getting there stretches the mechanics in places. What's your present level?

2.) Which mutagens / skills do you have assigned?

3.) I've gone "green" a couple of times myself, but I've never noticed a problem. Was this always an issue, or did it start happening at a certain point?

I never used mods. I observed Synergy had no effect on my damage at lvl56 (when I was trying o optimize my character before starting NG+). I tested greater red and green mutagens - the bonus appears to work when activated, however there's no change on the character sheet (damage/vitality). Tried to activate/deactivate, change the place of the skill, respec... Checked also older saves to see if something happened, however the problem was the same - synergy never worked. I will also try a new install if someone can confirm that synergy works like advertised...

After reinstalling the game Synergy seems to work properly now... I don't understand what caused this particular skill to stop working.

almahnsor;n9807391 said:
After reinstalling the game Synergy seems to work properly now... I don't understand what caused this particular skill to stop working.

It was likely just data corruption that occurred over time or due to a game update that didn't install properly. Alternatively, making manual tweaks to game files or setting files to "Read only" can have weird effects like this. And/Or, Windows 10 causes occasional issues due to upgrading / updating / permissions. Not sure which of those apply to your situation, but as long as it's fixed now -- may you enjoy even more enormous challenges during NG+!

Top Bottom