Need help with meaning of various settings in the game.

+
Need help with meaning of various settings in the game.

Hi. My game is running flawlessly so I don't need any of that kind of help, but I am confused as to the meaning of at least two settings; "Movement Response" and "Enemy Upscaling". Can someone help me with this? Thanks for your time.

trog69;n10660641 said:
"Enemy Upscaling".
I've forgotten what Movement Response actually does, however, Enemy Upscaling raises lower-level enemies' statistics (but not their experience-point value) to match Geralt's current level. It increases the difficult of combat somewhat.

trog69;n10660641 said:
Hi. My game is running flawlessly so I don't need any of that kind of help, but I am confused as to the meaning of at least two settings; "Movement Response" and "Enemy Upscaling". Can someone help me with this? Thanks for your time.

Just tossing this in there:

Enemy Upscaling seems to work just fine in Standard Game, but in NG+ it will work well only to a point. After level 80-ish, it apparently starts having some...interesting results. Drowners and bandits may become immune to burning, since their resistances exceed what Geralt can ever hope to throw at them. Simple rats can kill you in one hit...but wyverns cannot. Something to keep in mind if you intend to play NG+. ;) (Fortunately, it can be toggled on-and-off at will.)

Top Bottom