Wine Wars: Consorting Quest Bug I cant Finish

+
Wine Wars: Consorting Quest Bug I cant Finish

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with Wine Wars: Consorting quest. They wanted to me complete 10 problem and I did. But current progress is now 9/10. last one is a Vineyard Infestation close to Coronata, which I 'cleared' even before starting the Wine Wars quest. . There is no problem but ı cant finishing quest. Can somebody help me?

Is there any way to complete quest with console or some cheat.

And sorry for my English:D

Last edited:
I've had several quests fail to clear. The problem, as best I have been able to figure, is if/when the player opens the chest or 'loot' before killing all the enemies guarding it. Player often doesn't even realize that there are more baddies to defeat since combat has stopped and they just go and collect the prize.
When this happens I have to load a previous save and do the mission all over again. Fortunately I pay attention to if events get updated properly since this problem happens a lot in this game. A LOT.

I don't know if its something that can be fixed with 'Debug Console' commands (see nexus mods). I don't use it, but would if I were in your situation. Wine wars is a bit too long to go have to start all over again, plus you said you've cleared one, or some, of the targets before even starting the quest proper.

So either load an older save or try using mods to fix this(and other) problem(s), are the only options I think you have.

Last edited:
Top Bottom