x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Freezing when browsing through inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
This discussion is older than 365 days. Information contained in it may no longer be current. Please do not post new messages without substantial need.

• Game Freezing when browsing through inventory

Game runs wonderfully except for the fact that it will freeze when im in my inventory..havent had it happen in alchemy or skills menu yet just inventory menu

What type of system are you playing on? PC, XBox or PS4?

Comment

I've run into this issue as well.
      I fixed it for myself by setting the game to Borderless Window instead of Fullscreen in the graphics options menu.
      Try that and report back.

Comment

I want to report that problem as well, happened twice, first when i tried to put an egg in the food quickbar thing, and then when i changing the inventory tabs.
        I am playing on PC.

Comment

Same

Comment

This is happening to me as well. The game initially froze as soon as Vesemir and I killed the first set of Ghouls under the tree. I rebooted as it locked the entire PC up. Once I rebooted I got past the part of looting them all of their remains and I picked up the Crystal Crow skull. Went to check my inventory and it locked up. I ALT-Tabbed out. Killed the game and tried it 4 more times. It freezes every time I open the inventory. The last time I was able to hit the space bar three times for the tutorial to tell me about the tabs at the top of the inventory..it froze there and I came here to report. I just wanted to let you all know. Fantastic and beautifully smooth so far right up to that point. I'll check back often for a workaround. Thanks for your time.Luck and Loot,Mereinid

Comment

same problem here, I'll give the borderless window thing a try.

EDIT: nope, it was apparently already on borderless window. gonna try fullscreen, see what happens...
              Last edited by FailFailWin; 19-05-15, 04:13.

Comment

having the same issue freezees on inventory

Comment

Same issue here. if i load up game and hover over items in my invetory i can get it to crash within minutes. I've been playing borderless window already and using "high" presets on my graphics and post processing settings. here is some of my specs:

980gtx with the 352.86 drivers
                  windows 8.1 64 bit
                  12GB ram
                  I7 4 core at 3.6Ghz

Comment

Same. And Im crashing also.i5 2500k/16gb/GTX 970 4gb. Latest drivers.Please fix!!

Comment

I am using borderless so far no freeze, i will report back if it happens again, it might be a possible workaround for now

Comment

Same here, hd 7900, 8gb, i7 4770. latest drivers.

Comment

hapent to me to once (pc)

Comment

I had the same problem when I tried to go through my inventory right in the first village.

But then after reboot I waited, rode with Vesemir further, did a few sidequests, and then checked inventory. This time everything worked fine.

Comment

Happened to me only once so far, the very moment I pressed sort inventory button, PC

Comment

Working...
                              X