PC holding down q to cast axii puppet does not work in combat.

+
I just posted this fix in another thread, might help some people here too:

So I know this is an old bug, but I'm currently playing through and ran into this, and found a fix for those of you who can't get the config fix to work and are on controller. To clarify Im playing on PC with and Xbox One controller at 60fps on fullscreen. I tried the config fix and it worked, but only for keyboard & mouse, still wasnt working on the controller. I noticed that if you press the trigger down immediately, axii will just stun. For puppet, what is working for me, is compressing the trigger about halfway. Idk why it works but it does. I hope this helps someone with the same problem.

This worked! Thanks!

I had the same general setup and issue: "PC with and Xbox One controller at 60fps on fullscreen" and the alternate axii sign would not cast. But pressing the trigger part way worked first time.

@Torcrar You are a genious. To find and replace all at once, open file in a text prgrm, go to the replace text option and replace the original line with the 0.01 line. It'll shave you clicks.

Guest 3842833

Hi there I'd like to request a new topic gets made to bring attention to a bug ib the game that has been bugging me for awhile. (pun intended) I'm talking about the puppet bug. This glitch occurs if you have both Delusion and Puppet equipped. You'll find yourself unable to use the puppet spell without editing a .ini file.

Hi there I'd like to request a new topic gets made to bring attention to a bug ib the game that has been bugging me for awhile. (pun intended) I'm talking about the puppet bug. This glitch occurs if you have both Delusion and Puppet equipped. You'll find yourself unable to use the puppet spell without editing a .ini file.
Known issue; post moved to an existing thread.

Top Bottom