having a major problem hoping you can help

+
having a major problem hoping you can help

I am encountering 2 massive bugs with witcher 3 the first is the quest Imperial Audience the clothes vanish befor I get them or theres no clothes on the racks at all if I finally get by that part the other bug is during the quest Pyres of Novigrad trying to get triss's bag under the water when I try to get it the bag vannish's and considering if I can't complete ethier of those 2 quests I can't play the game I tried looding a earlier save and tried starting over same things happen can you please tell me how to fix this or if theres a fix ?

iCake

Forum veteran
That's a bummer. There's unfortunately not much you can do here other than

- Verify your game installation through whatever client you used to download the game. Steam, GOG, etc.

- Make sure the installation path is not .../program files. If you're using steam you can move your game library without having to reinstall your games. There's plenty of guides on how to do that. Best move\install your games at the root of your system drive. E.g c:/games...

- You can try running the game as administrator.

Heh heh...:p...this topic is beginning to wander. If you'd like to try to sort the issue out using vanilla TW3, we'll leave it here. In that case:

1.) Please uninstall any and all mods.

2.) Manually delete everything in the ...Documents\The Witcher 3\... directory (EXCEPT the gamesaves folder -- KEEP that), then run a verfiy / repair the game.

We'll continue troubleshooting from there.

The initial issue is certainly a weird one. If playing a modded game (especially in NG+) it might the cause of the whole issue. If you'd rather try solving the problem with mods, I can move this to the Mod Discussions forum.

Top Bottom