Are there parts of the game where the English dialogue audio just weren't finished?

+
Are there parts of the game where the English dialogue audio just weren't finished?

I'm playing through the English GOTY edn on PS4 with current patch.

I'm at the part where
I've killed the whispering Hillock and went back to talk to the crones who now have 3d animation
. The issue is that whilst Geralt talks, the majority of Crone dialogue involves them moving their lips but no sound comes out. The subtitles are all I have to go on.

I experienced some other random sound glitches in that area (standard version), so might be something like that? For example, Geralt was whistling to Roach, but there wasn't any sound. Or half of the sounds were missing. You can try resetting the sound by entering your Gwent card collection and back, but as far as I remember, that didn't help. Neither did rebuilding the database. However, at least for me, the problem fixed itself after playing the game a bit further.

I literally made this exact issue known a few hours before you with my own thread. I contacted them via support but I didn't really get a satisfying email response from them. I tried to TELL CDPR and in my thread, this is not a small rare occurrence; it is VERY widespread. They don't seem to understand you have like a 1/3 chance of getting this glitch, at least on ps4, where all audio goes out and it happens in one of the worst parts of the story since this is one of the most awesome parts in the game.

Please contact them via support. Can't one of you mods make it painfully clear this is not a small rare issue? Based off my email response, I get the feeling they're not going to do anything.

And the issue isn't getting it fixed, because you can just close out of w3 and back in to fix it; the issue is, there is about 10 minutes of forced dialogue from talking to the tree and meeting the crones and ALL this time the audio was glitched out for me multiple times. This is one of the most badass scenes in the game; it would ruin it for new players who are on their first playthrough on the ps4.

Top Bottom