when is the ps4 pro 1.6 patch coming?

+
when is the ps4 pro 1.6 patch coming?

i bought witcher 3 few weeks ago, i really looking forward to experience the hdr and bug-fixed gameplay since officially said the new patch is soon released after xbox one x 1.6 patch. But it‘s been like monthes gone and no news heard from CDPR which makes pretty sad. I come here everyday just to check new patch. Hope someone will supprise me with news about it and thank you very muchchchchch

I appreciate CDPR support extending long after the game releases, but I hate the poor information regarding date releases. It's really awful and it's a lack of respect towards the gamers.

MTaranto;n10533382 said:
I appreciate CDPR support extending long after the game releases, but I hate the poor information regarding date releases. It's really awful and it's a lack of respect towards the gamers.

>but I hate the poor information regarding date releases. It's really awful and it's a lack of respect towards the gamers.

You misjudged the situation here.

Gaming patches are submitted to Sony first for approval. And unfortunately, that takes time.

Besides, i doubt that your whole gaming arsenal includes only that particular game.

So, why you don't play a different game until that process comes to an end, and we can get our hands on that anticipated patch?

mark5916;n10533862 said:
>

You misjudged the situation here.

Gaming patches are submitted to Sony first for approval. And unfortunately, that takes time.

Besides, i doubt that your whole gaming arsenal includes only that particular game.

So, why you don't play a different game until that process comes to an end, and we can get our hands on that anticipated patch?
So the pacth is ready? It was already submitted to Sony? THAT is the lack of information I said it's disrespectful.

MTaranto;n10534202 said:
So the pacth is ready? It was already submitted to Sony? THAT is the lack of information I said it's disrespectful.

Let's tone it down a little, please. (Adjusts his marshmallow rifle.)

Secondly, mark5916 is simply identifying the process for all patches released by any company for any game on Sony's marketplace (and Steam's, and iTunes', and Microsoft's, and any other online store for that matter). No one said the patch is finished, or that it was already submitted to Sony, or anything else. The information on the patch is as follows:

"Still working on it! :)"

Whenever there is something to report, it will be officially announced. Being busy and having nothing to report is not being disrespectful.

MTaranto;n10534202 said:

As SigilFrey stated above.

I just wanted to point out, that after a patch is ready to be released, it must be submitted to Sony or Microsoft depending the console in question, before the patch can go alive and be downloaded.

The thing is, we don't know when that will be happen.

I'm pretty sure CDPR will inform us if the patch is ready to be released.

CDPR did that with previous patches, and i can't imagine why that would be differently now.

And sorry for your confusion...;)

We have a march so my question is...where is the HDR patch for PS4 Pro ?? This is unbelievable, we don't even have any information when this patch will be released. Someone promised that patch will be out in the next few weeks, but it was almost 2 months ago so 'few weeks' became 'few months' or maybe never ?! ... this is ridiculous !

No Title

I think that when you don't keep your promises, it's kind of disrespectful. Just like I've said before. That's really disappointing...

Attachments

• photo201721.jpg
    photo201721.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 80
MTaranto;n10645371 said:
I think that when you don't keep your promises, it's kind of disrespectful. Just like I've said before. That's really disappointing...

Exactly ! No patch, no info about release... this is ridicoulus. They ignore PS players so maybe PS players should ignore their games in the future... i think it would be a good idea.

This is unbelieveable, the news came out in december. What is going on ? Feels like something is very wrong

Are there any news on the patch which will fix the inventory/merchant crash????It's veery very crucial on playing the game and it has taken a lot of time without any news from CDPR

asapas;n10678161 said:
Are there any news on the patch which will fix the inventory/merchant crash????It's veery very crucial on playing the game and it has taken a lot of time without any news from CDPR

Their Reddit says shooon.It WILL have a inventory fix.

Top Bottom