No experience for some quests

+
No experience for some quests

Hi, i bought witcher 3 complete edition , game ja great but i noticed that i get no experience for some quests like carnal sins oraz count reuven treasure. They were not Grey yet. I am afraid IT can have huge impact on gamę. What's should i do?

The game does not work like old-school RPGs, not like most modern systems. In other words, you may not really "grind" to gain levels / skills -- you will be limited to a certain level range based upon where you are in the main quest. Therefore, you will not receive experience for things that do not actually pose a "challenge". Good sign that it's time to move on with the main quest is when you stop getting experience for low-level quests (they'll turn grey in your journal).

It's not really possible to "miss out" on experience, though. It works like this:

If your present main quest mission is meant for 4,500-5,000 experience, then...
Once you hit 5,000, all quests that were available at that level will stop paying out experience (or they'll give very little).
You can continue taking quests for the sake of the story, and you can still make money.
Once you advance the main quest, a new "threshold" will be set for the experience, and new quests will appear in the world (while older quests may vanish).

So, it doesn't matter what combination of side quests you do to reach the threshold. It's only possible to get that much experience at that point in the game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom