Bug in the beginning of dlc Blood and Wine

+
Bug in the beginning of dlc Blood and Wine

First of all, pardon my English, I hope you understand. I recently finished the Wild Hunt main game, then finished the Hearts dlc. Now when I started dlc Blood and Wine, the screen is simply black and "loading" forever, it does not start. I would like to know if there is a way to solve this, and how to do it .. thanks. Again, forgive English. Ps: game on ps4

I have the same problem : When I come to Toussaint (in french), the world doesn't appear correctly, the grass is invisble, the trees are fuzzy... A troll pop up, I beat him, then there is an infinite loading screen. I just send this to the support, I hope the problem is going to be solved, because if it's not, I just can't play B&W. It's sad because it's maybe the best game of the history... :(

First you can try to rebuild database.

If that doesn't help, then reinstall your main game and all free DLC that you were using, open and close the game, then reinstall Hearts Of Stone, open and close the game, then reinstall Blood And Wine.

I already Rebuild the database, and nothing has change. But how reinstall the game without lose my saves ? Is that possible ?

MMKmod;n8770820 said:
I already Rebuild the database, and nothing has change. But how reinstall the game without lose my saves ? Is that possible ?

I reinstalled once myself and all my saves were safe. I haven't heard that anyone would have lost saves when reinstalling. Save files are stored in separate place, so deleting the game shouldn't affect saves, like mentioned in here: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/702760-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/71884764 Ofcourse you can always backup copy your saves to USB stick if you want to be super sure.

Just make sure that it's the game you are uninstalling and not the saves. I don't have access to PS4 at the moment, so unfortunately I can't give you more specific instructions or check these things with it.

Ok, thank you, I did it, the update download is running (few houres), I'll tell you if it work.

Top Bottom