loading save game problem (After Initializing PS4)

+
hi, have you found a solution to your problem, cause im having the same after i reinitialized the ps4 i cant load my save game files, and i have that message of pls wait until.....

loading save game problem (After Initializing PS4)

hi, i have tw3 goty after spendings many hours playing, i decided to iniziliaze my ps4 pro, so fresh install of my games included tw3, then uploaded my save files but when i try to continue or load any of them i got this message " please wait until the required game content is ready before launching the game" and its stock at 67% reinstalled the game but no way, i can start a new game but i don think its the solution !! [h=2][/h] [h=2][/h] [h=2][/h] [h=1][/h]

akramrock;n9810961 said:
hi, i have tw3 goty after spendings many hours playing, i decided to iniziliaze my ps4 pro, so fresh install of my games included tw3, then uploaded my save files but when i try to continue or load any of them i got this message " please wait until the required game content is ready before launching the game" and its stock at 67% reinstalled the game but no way, i can start a new game but i don think its the solution !!

For some reason GOTY edition doesn't seem to be fully installed, until you complete the first tutorials. So try playing those again and then see if it helps.

I had similar case, where my GOTY expansions weren't available to play in stand alone mode, until I completed those tutorials.

Also, edited the title a bit to be more specific.

Last edited:
Top Bottom