The Oxenfurt Drunkard

+
The Oxenfurt Drunkard

What is impossible not to keep the damn red X in the part that asks to kill the katakan, he simply pushes you fall, there he starts to run and the objective fails, even killing you later inside the house.
Play on (normal PS4) with the death march difficulty and I'm in patch 1.50. Can anyone tell me if you have any solutions to solve this unbearable problem? Because I'm killing myself in the game to not fail at anything and so far I've found this damn problem.
Someone help me?
Thank you.

Welcome to the Forums, Rnex1992!

Apologies, but I'm not fully understanding the problem you're seeing. Where and when are you in the quest before he "pushes you and you fall, then he runs and the objective fails"? Are you talking about right after Geralt gets drunk and wanders the streets to lure it out?

Can you describe in more detail exactly what steps you take before engaging in the fight? Just as a tip, you do not want to ever let it hit you. Focus on dodging / riposting for that fight, and only attack it one time before getting ready for its next attack. It could just be bad luck (if I'm understanding what you're saying correctly), as it seems you can only get hit once or twice before he'll take you out. I got whupped by it once on B&BB difficulty, then thought to myself, "Oh. Right. I just got absolutely plastered, can't stand quite straight, and now I'm trying to pick a fight with a creature many orders of magnitude faster and stronger than I am. I should probably be reeeaaallly careful." :cool:

Top Bottom