Xbox One performance research

+
There is still allot of framerate issues in Novigrad for ps4 aswel. But the patch is not out for that one yet so we'll see out it works out.

Also, why you people thing there will be no other patch or even patches after the latest one!

I imagine there will be some glitches on Blood & Wine as well.

Even if that's the latest DLC, that doesn't mean there will be no other patches to follow.

I thing that sounds reasonable. :wave: [ time will tell...]

Also, why you people thing there will be no other patch or even patches after the latest one!

I imagine there will be some glitches on Blood & Wine as well.

Even if that's the latest DLC, that doesn't mean there will be no other patches to follow.

I thing that sounds reasonable. :wave: [ time will tell...]

Because it's been more than seven months with this issue. Seven months+. Do you realize how frustrating that can be?

Yes, of course - but there are a lot of people that don't...

Even so, I'm wondering - what was the response?

Well the most part people just telling their problems on that topic - that's good and nice, but according to the devs:

" Reports sent via our form are preferred, as tickets in the support mailboxes are my team's primary domain."

So starting with the above how many people to you thing have done this (judging from the header of that topic "XBOX performance issues" :

1. If you’re sure that the bug is there, give us steps to reproduce the issue, so we can check if this bug occurs for us too.
  2. Attach as much evidence as you can – Gamesave File (it’s a must!), Screenshot, Video, Dxdiag file etc.

It may sounds stupid but those things should be send to them, not just posts on that thread!

Also responses like this one: "See how CDPR fucked up the game another time" will not help resolving the problem, i guess.

Has anybody from you guys suggested workarounds (if doable from the devs), like lower the shadows and light sources, lowering the amount of moving things (like people), and lastly even locking down the resolution to 900p
especially in Novigrad? (concerning XBOX One)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure CD is aware of the frame rate issue, you just have to boot the updated version and head to Novigrad, unless the devs are now blind, it's impossible to miss. It affects every gamer out there, and they have been looking for response for months now. And there ain't one.

I am playing on Xbox One and have never had framerate issues? So maybe you people shouting "it needs to be fixed and is blindingly obvious oh my god it needs to be fix how have you missed this" maybe should reconsider your tone. Making a game like this takes a lot man power and not to mention intellect. They made one of the greatest RPG's ever. Just give them the benefit of the doubt and let go of some of your negativity. Telling them that they are bad at what they do isn't helping anyone. Maybe these issues aren't as easy to target as you think.

your copy of the game must be special then, because the majority of players have this framerate issues in novigrad and oxenfurt:eredinfacepalm:

Last edited:
I am playing on Xbox One and have never had framerate issues? So maybe you people shouting "it needs to be fixed and is blindingly obvious oh my god it needs to be fix how have you missed this" maybe should reconsider your tone. Making a game like this takes a lot man power and not to mention intellect. They made one of the greatest RPG's ever. Just give them the benefit of the doubt and let go of some of your negativity. Telling them that they are bad at what they do isn't helping anyone. Maybe these issues aren't as easy to target as you think.

What the hell are you talking about? Why should I give them anything else than the money I spent in the base game and Season Pass? I have the right to demand a game that works properly, I have been doing that for ages, and they still choose to ignore this issue, which is a total disrespect for the people who fully supported the game since day one. That's all I ask, it isn't much.

And please, do tell me where did you get this bug free special edition.

Moderator's reminder: A certain amount of frustration is understandable, however, please, keep comments civil and reasonable. Thank you.

Well, they fixed the framerate issues twice already, which proves that yes, there are framerate issues in this game and yes, they know how to fix this. So as far as i'm concerned we, as customers and gamers, have the right to ask them to fix this problem again, for the third time. But since they didn't do it yet, i doubt it would happen in the future. So i'll finish this game as fast as i can so i can at least say that i didn't throw all my money in the trash and then go back to the other games that i was playing before. I give up. And i'll not send another report again, already did this months ago, why do it again? Go better things to do than write walls of text and capturing videos to send to support for nothing.

I received email from support team. They say their looking into it, but they also said same thing 6 months ago.. It's so frustrating especially since I started a second playthrough, death march and the stuttering just break immersion for me :(

I haven't experienced any of these yet but i will try to be mindful and report if I come across any of these bugs.

Top Bottom