WOLF GEAR BUG STILL ON GOING TO THIS DAY

+
wolf school gear bug/glitch

The teleport crystal isn't in the correct location and the chest doesn't let me access it, i have tried to load saves from before i went to kaer morhen and not having any luck, i have double checked, triple checked and defiantly looked in the right place. i am on version 1.31, not seen any fix for it except for on PC.

2 years and still no fix...

I couldn't get the wolf gear because the chest Can't be opened and now when doing the ofiers quest there's no diagram. Wtf is wrong with you I've waited so long and today when I finally got the dlc I can't even play it. Apparently if you start new game + it gets fixed but you know how long it took me to complete the main story? 80 hours... And another 20 to finish most sidequests. I'm not planning on playing this game again for at least another year because I played it in the first place just for the story and now that I know it I don't wanna play it again until I forget it. Please fix your shit

They've tried to fix it and have stated many times that it is literally impossible to fix. They simply cannot fix it.

I finally got the scavenger hunt wolf gear DLC two days ago and immediately collected all the diagrams in Velen and Skellige, just to find out that I couldn't even get the base gear diagrams...

Can't the developers just give the notes or whatever to do the whole portal at the tower quest to some random merchant or whatever, which you can buy once you start the DLC? Or better yet just give the base diagrams to some merchants that are scattered around?

I'm so disappointed in this bug, I was looking forward to the gear for so long.

Will this ever be fixed just encountered the Ofiers no diagram in the chest bug and now I feel like all my work is for nothing

I simply do not know what anyone is talking about I never needed to open a chest to examine the portal when I entered the tower I used my Witcher senses and examined the portal straight away because it was red. I had to make my way back up to the tower again just to loot everything.

Heres an idea: why doesnt CDPR just upload the base wolf gear to anyone who is affected by the bug. I can bet for most witcher fans like myself, the satisfaction that comes from questing and loot hunting is a major part of why i enjoy witcher 3 soo much. Its the reason why I am on my 3rd play thru of the game now. CDPR: find a way to upload the base set into the game (like automatically in the stash, inventory, or to a specific NPC) and let the fans continue to quest for the gear upgrades!

This is really killing the vibe for me. Just saying. To give up on this issue is entirely unacceptable.

Do it for the fans!!

Hi ok i have tried lots different things, i have uninstalled tried after other quests, tried to go bk to old saves and nothing so far, i forgot to come bk on here and let u know, sorry.

It's possible to install a letter of apology but not a workaround for the problem? What about a second box that is working or a giving us the basic schemes in another way (trading, etc.)?

Could at least any CDPR member/mod answer here?

Same issue, chest isn't accessible neither are the crystals. Have noticed if I reload or come back(for a few times trying to slide my way) the body with the letter and sword respawn; I have 5 'pang of conscience' swords along with the apology letter... gotta say that's rather ironic...

The fact that it's the very first set is unfortunate.

Hi there. I've just installed the dlc and went to the ruins of the signal tower but I can loot the chests there. There is an skeleton on 1st level that actually gives me one Pang of Conscience and one letter of apology every time I load my game. Beisides that I can interact with the other chests. I did notice that when I use my witcher sense the other chests glows I yellow but when I approach them I can't interact. I'm running v1.31. Is there any solution to this??

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know that for grandmaster wolven you don't need the master gear part. It's definitely some good news for me.

Hey Folks!
How can I extract the item code of an item in Witcher 3? I want to spawn the nice sword " pang of conscience" that was added as an apology but no item code seems to exist so I want to extract it myself

It's probably not going to be fixed at this point (it happened in one of my play-throughs last fall). IIRC they tried to patch this several times when they were still actively bug-fixing. There hasn't been an update in a long time so I think the ship has sailed unfortunately.

Hart95;n8036950 said:
They've tried to fix it and have stated many times that it is literally impossible to fix. They simply cannot fix it.

And why now CDP don't make a new free DLC with new locations for collect the wolf set and other bugged materials??????

I just picked up both dlcs after finishing my new game+ and the first thing I do is Ofier's Distant Shores and encounter this bug. Not really making me want to continue on when the VERY FIRST QUEST IS BROKEN. I see no sense in reporting it through the proper channels, as it seems clear they know it's a problem. I'm not interested in starting a dlc special file, I just spent hundreds of hours playing through the game twice to get to this dlc. I only spent 12.50$ for both DLCs so I gues that helps a bit but this is still very disappointing. Remove the quest, patch in the item, put a warning on the game store, do something so every new player doesn't have to encounter this BS!

Top Bottom