Xbox one issues

+
Xbox one issues

So I bought the complete edition of the game for Xbox one a week ago and I'm having tremendous issues. First issues were the game crashing and visual glitches when you open the inventory. Then I had issues with achievements not completing and some still haven't. Then it gets even better my game crashes even more or refuses to load anymore and I cannot save and lose hours of progress. What is wrong with my game? Before this I had the original version of the game and I had no glitches other than some quest ones now I have a game that's screwed up and has more issues than Skyrim. Can anyone help?

Disc or download? Maybe there was some problems when installing it? Could clearing the cache help? Or reinstalling the game?

I've the disc and I've cleared the cache multiple times and it works for a bit and I complete some achievements and things work fine then it all goes wrong again. So far it's staerted doing this again after 12 hours of no issues and I've not completed killing kind radovid, bringing everyone to the final battle, getting all of the nightmares to face me at once, and completing all of the remaking of the nightmares and yes all were completed and I'm 100% sure and this was done on stream so I'm not the only one who saw. I even tried reloading a previous save and trying again and it failed to complete them yet again. I just started the blood and wine doctor and I'm back to square one achievements not completing, crashing, and unable to save. I went around 50 hours into this game without problems then the whole thing went wonky. I even deleted my profile from the Xbox and the data with it and reloading and resynced the data with the game managed to get two achievements off before I was unable to save. I'm getting tire of this plus even if I reinstall will the achievements pop or will I have to replay everything again. This is now my 6th play through as much as I love this game this was going to be my last with the dlc so I can achievement hunt in other games.

Hi!
I bought the (digital version) game back in 2015 or something. No downloaded it again but the game simply does not work. It gets you to the loading screen. Sometimes you even get to play few minutes but then it throws you back to Xbox One's home screen. I'we tried to uninstall, clear local saved games from settings, manually deleted all old saved games. Hard reseted the console. Insalled again, but the game just simply don't work. What can i do? Getting frustrated with this and im not gonna buy a new game just because the one i bought does not work. Can anyone help me pls?

Last edited:
Do you have steady connection while downloading the game? No other devices using the internet at the same time?

Top Bottom