You have to be kidding, right?

+
You have to be kidding, right?

You find out that people are farming cave troll livers in one spot because they're ridiculously rare, so you patch that right out like it's a pressing issue, but it's years after release and you've still done nothing to address the fact that this game just ate the last couple of hours of my life by not letting me save, and turning off checkpoints and auto-saving? The fix is somehow still on me, to go in and change MY console settings for your game, then replay all of the crap I've already done, watch your endless load-screen movies, just to get back to where I should be because the auto-save feature for this post box works better than the one in your game?

It's not bad enough I have to close the game out entirely just so I can dive underwater then watch all of your unskippable logos and BS, or deal with any of the other numerous bugs you've just left all over the place, now you're eating my time by making me lose progress. If Cyberpunk is going to be this same mess all over again, with you leaving game-breaking bugs in even years after release, then you can count me out.

Enjoy this lost time while you can. After the end of the games, you cry and suffer due to the fact that you will never again lose time in this wonderful universe.:sadtriss:

Top Bottom