BUG: cannot find lambert in nowhere inn

+
BUG: cannot find lambert in nowhere inn

Like the title says, I can't find the person in the location. I am at the point in the quest, Following the Thread, where I need to meet with Lambert at the Nowhere Inn, but he is not there. I have killed Hammond, for those wondering. If I proceed with the main quest, Ugly Baby, it says that the quest fails, and I'd really rather not just fail a quest like that if there is a way to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

I am playing on Xbox One, GotY edition, version 1.31

Just checking that you are in the right place? Do you have a quest marker or is that also missing? If you are at the right place, have you tried meditating to see if he appears?

No Title

Yes I'm definitely in the correct location. I attached a screenshot of what I see when I go to the Inn with the marker and everything. I tried meditating, leaving the game and starting back up, even restarting the Xbox. While I'd really like to avoid it, I guess I could uninstall and reinstall Wild Hunt, but I'd definitely like to leave that as a last minute action.

Attachments

• photo164981.jpg
    photo164981.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 2,122
If you want to try something else first, you could try reloading/replaying from older save (maybe from a save before the quest started?) and see if that helps to fix the situation.

Oh I'm way past that previous save. I kinda just thought the quest would have worked like all of the others so instead of going straight back to novigrad after murdering Hammond I bummed around skellige and did a bunch of missions. Now, while I have been waiting for someone to help me out with this, I managed to clear out every side quest I had available except for complete my gwent deck and meet him in the inn, so the only quests I have left are the DLC ones, some treasure hunts, and two contracts that are 9 or so levels beyond my level. I'm just not sure what to do besides try again in NG+.

Top Bottom