Gamecontrol problem Xbox one

+
Gamecontrol problem Xbox one

Hi!

First... Sorry for my bad english! But I hope you can understand my problem.

I started a new game+ a few weeks ago (GOTY from disc). Since I visited Skellige, I have problems with the game control. For example: Geralt can't stop running, if I pull the stick backwards, he just run in another direction. Or he starts running himself. It's the same with the inventory. I can't choose anything because it runs up or down. It's the same in the game menue.

I am sure it is not the controller, because it works normal with the Xbox menue or other games. I tried to reinstall the game and I deleted all saves from the Xbox (not that in the cloud). I also tried to start a new game to create a new save. I switched off all that messages (for archievements etc) - but its always the same.

I had no problems when I played witcher 3 the first time. Now it is not possible to play.

You may have an idea to help me?

Thank you! :)
Carmen

If you do have a chance to try other controllers, that might be worth a try. Witcher 3 can be really picky with controllers.

Since this happens in inventory too and in fresh game, but not in X1 menus, it smells a bit like controller issue. However, I can also be wrong.

Hi and thanks for your response. Yes, I mean, it is the only thing I haven't try. Because In always thought the controller is ok, because it works on other games. But if you say that is possible.. You're right. I have to try! I will tell what happend :)
Thank you!

Hi! Thank you for the advice. You were right. I can use the gamepad everywhere - but for witcher I need another one. I am really suprised, I had never expected that. :)
​​​​​​

Partyshrimp;n9593541 said:
Hi! Thank you for the advice. You were right. I can use the gamepad everywhere - but for witcher I need another one. I am really suprised, I had never expected that. :)
​​​​​​

Good to know that the solution was found :)

Top Bottom