Achievements not unlocking

+
Achievements not unlocking

I am trying to get the "Power Overwhelming" achievement. I have activated all the places of power in White Orchard and have all 5 signs empowered, yet, still no achievement. I have cleared my cache [Powered off Xbox and unplugged for a while] I have signed out and back in. I have tried previous saves yet nothing seems to work.

While researching this issue, I spotted a lot of achievements are not unlocking for no apparent reason. Is this all basically RNG, achievements may or may not unlock? I am playing on Death March difficulty and have nearly lost the will to continue playing if there is a chance the achievement will simply not unlock.

Any information on any of this would be much appreciated.

After everything you have already tried to do... Only thing that comes to mind is trying to get that achievement in Velen or in Skellige. Hopefully it unlocks then.

Aye, I think I will give that a go when I get there. I am really not looking forward to finding out I have to restart back to a certain save to get the Death March achievement. Are they not supporting this game anymore?

Yeah, this version really likes not unlocking achievements. I got screwed out of about 6-7 achievements. I than hurried along, beat the game, and stopped playing. I was NOT going to do any end game stuff or DLC until a patch came out. I don't think I've touched the game in about 4 months.

Top Bottom