The Witcher Adventure Game to be published by Fantasy Flight Games

+

Windows version would be good also but i prefer boxed one :D

JackinTheGreen said:
Clearly THIS was the "Small Little game" that was announced in CDProjekt's last business conference to be launched also in 2014. GREAT news!!!!

I doubt this would be available for PC, but I'll do my best to get the boardgame, as son as I can get a new credit card...

I'm pretty sure it's not one of the small games developed by the Krakow studio, considering they are supposed to be around 20 hours long.

Coming on 2014... Hm, as Barry Wheeler told Alan Wake, can you be a little bit more vague? :)
Seriously, can you give us a more specific release date?

only 4 characters in that teaser for board game? And no Ciri and Yennefer? When emperoezorn will read this..

But I am still looking forward..

SMiki55 said:
Maybe more characters, like Yen, Ciri, Regis or Vernon, will be added in additions?

Yep. We got to have expansions, the first one preferably with Yen, Ciri, Zoltan and Regis. Can't do it without Regis, the coolest vampire of all times.

And don't you forget The Lodge expansion, with Philipa, Sile, Francesca and Fringilla.

Aaden said:
Wonder why Yarpen was chosen as the 4th party member and not Zoltan
Because of the books. Game designer, Ignacy Trzewiczek is a die-hard fan of The Witcher series since the 90's. TWAG is based on the books and computer games.

Anyone here played Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Cursed Island? Or Stronghold? Or Convoy? Or Zombiaki? Anyone?

The only problem I see here is why would anyone play the other characters (specially Dandy or Yarpen), besides Geralt... I guess a roll would decide who plays each character?

JackinTheGreen said:
The only problem I see here is why would anyone play the other characters (specially Dandy or Yarpen), besides Geralt... I guess a roll would decide who plays each character?

Nah drinking game... This game screams for a night with a bottle of Vodka...

JackinTheGreen said:

Well, I'll play as Geralt and may be Dandy, but if TW board game becomes as popular as GOT board game, we may have more characters in the expansions. I would love playing as Regis. :)

A lot of people seems to like Triss, so she is a good char for a board game.

Vojtas said:
Anyone here played Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Cursed Island? Or Stronghold? Or Convoy? Or Zombiaki? Anyone?

I played Stronghold, it's an OK game nothing more. There are definitely dozens of more fun board games to play.

gregski said:
Can tablets with Windows also get some love? Please />

Does anybody buying those? I'm pretty sure that return of investment will be negative for them. Same thing for Blackberry.

There are Windows phones, as far as I know. Probably, unlike android and iPhone, they are not terribly popular, but still. People make mobile games for them, so there is some kind of a market.

JackinTheGreen said:
The only problem I see here is why would anyone play the other characters (specially Dandy or Yarpen), besides Geralt...
Because every character has separate deck with interesting adventures. E.g. Dandelion has plenty of sex stories.

JackinTheGreen said:
I played Stronghold, it's an OK game nothing more. There are definitely dozens of more fun board games to play.
If you like co-op games with strong theme, I recommend Robinson Crusoe. It's a though game, not for everyone, but it has awesome atmosphere and interesting mechanics.

Top Bottom