x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo what version of the Witcher Adventure game will you be playing???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
This discussion is older than 365 days. Information contained in it may no longer be current. Please do not post new messages without substantial need.

Digital only because it's unlikely for me to get enough friends together in person, which in my opinion is the better option. Love that I have the choice though.

Comment

I look forward to it.
      Last edited by martik642; 19-06-14, 13:07.

Comment

The only option is the digital version, because Board Game I would not have someone to play with.

Comment

The PC beta is honestly going to make that decision for me.

If I end up really enjoying it? I'll be getting the board game. If not? I'll probably not get the game. If I enjoy it but not a ton? I'll buy it on sale for the PC.

Comment

I would love to get the board game and I have people to play it with.

Comment

Fortunally i have several friends to play with, so a Physical edition when published in Italy, and a pc version while waiting for the physical

Comment

Got the board game a few hours ago from England. Ordered it on November 28th. 44,40€, free shipping (to Slovenia), from The Book Depository.

Comment

Digital Edition, you can always find somebody to play with, although the Board Game would probably be more fun to play with friends

Comment

Working...
                  X