I'd like to hear from those that got the board game!

+
I'd like to hear from those that got the board game!

Hi all! I'm gonna get TWAD in it's board game format (from FFG) tomorrow and gonna try a solo playthrough this weekend. In the meantime i'd like to hear from those of you that bought the board game and tried it!

And don't hesitate to post pics!

How did your play through go? I am interested in owning the physical game as well, but am considering waiting for a second print for any issues. Would you mind posting any pictures of the board you can, as well as giving a small review? Thanks!

Waiting for my physical version to arrive in the board game store. Will let you know when I got it. :)

I offered the physical game to my wife. She loves board games more than me and she really was impressed by the game. When she unfoiled the map she was stunned.
We took some time to learn the rules, maybe too much time because we weren't sober. We listened to TW1 OST while we were playing. A really nice sunday afternoon.
The cards, the pieces... well, the overall quality of the thing is excellent. It came with a cost but I have no regret.

... the board game is a great addition to the witcher universe and gives inspiration for the books & the other games vice versa
... it can be played "solo" with "house-rules" and just for enjoying the quests
... new soundtrack for witcher 3 (gog) highly recommended while playing
... more information: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/147116/witcher-adventure-game

(from "Essen - Spiel '14")​

Attachments

• pic2274882_md.jpg
    pic2274882_md.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 107
Top Bottom