European shops selling the board game?

+
European shops selling the board game?

Does anyone knows if the board game will be sold by any european shop? :look: The shipping costs to EU ordering the game on FFG are $53,60 (just $6 less than the game itself), and then there probably would be customs fees as well... I want to have this game as soon as possible, but I'm not sure I'd like to pay double price for it...

The Book Depository is selling it thru Amazon UK, only on UK territory, though. Amazon.de has it too but it's more expensive. And (in CDPR tradition) there's no reliable information on language localization for the various markets. :)

Ask your local board game store if they can order the game for you. My board game store preordered it for me without any extra costs involved, though the store has not received the game yet. I think that's partially due to FFG distributing it which takes quite some time. It might be that FFG is based in the USA so it takes a while to get a couple of ships full of games to europe?

I read on some board game store that the physical version has been delayed until january next year. (when it comes to them receiving the board game)

I can't find a store which offer the game unless 80€... So we have to wait january to hope a lesser cost ?

So here's the deal: CDPR asked FFG to publish the game.

They released the board game in the US and Europe as well through their distribution partners/suppliers

My board game store does not have it. They called their supplier on wednesday if there is any information regarding an expected delivery date.
Their supplier says: We have not received any information on when we would receive the game.

I mailed FFG and asked about it. They said: "We have already sent out The Witcher to our suppliers in Europe. Depending on who the supplier is, we may not work with them directly."

Now I look at FFG distribution partners for my country. This is supposed to be: "Bergsala Enigma Benelux". They have their own site, but The Witcher Adventure Game is not listed on their website.
I've looked at other distribution partners of theirs but quite a lot of them don't have it in stock. Even if they actually DO list them.

I can't find a store which offer the game unless 80€... So we have to wait january to hope a lesser cost ?

The German and French translations are in the making and will be arriving in Q1 2015.

The English version? Beats me where it is.

I know I need to be patient... I know I will get it eventually. However it's kind of annoying that you could 'preorder' the game, but in reality 15 days after release, still nobody knows where the game is supposed to be. All I want is an expected arrival date.`

Oh and my board game store claims to have worked with the FFG supplier for the benelux for over 10 years. The same one FFG has listed as part of their distribution network. So I have no clue what's up with that particular supplier and FFG.

Last edited:
The German and French translations are in the making and will be arriving in Q1 2015.

I just want to english version, i used to play the game in english. I don't really understand the page with the german store :/
No french store are redistributing the game for the moment except Amazon and their huge expensive price.

I just want to english version, i used to play the game in english. I don't really understand the page with the german store :/
No french store are redistributing the game for the moment except Amazon and their huge expensive price.

http://www.edgeent.com/select_language/language/fr

That's FFG distribution partner. It shows the game in French though. So they will sell the french version. Surely they must have an English version somewhere? I know the Germans do.

Thanks for the link ! I searched through the website and it seems no english version :/ only the french
I watched through the UK store but they don't deliver products online.

The Book Depository
was 44€ + free shipping when I ordered it, now it's almost double...

Dang. It pains me to see how everyone's getting the game/has the game but I am trying to wait patiently. Tonight this Polish guy said he has the physical edition but it has sold out already and it will take 6 months to make more copies of the game, which means Polish people have to wait 6 months now when ordering the game.

I have a bad feeling about this... I think I will mail the distributor when I wake up.

---------- Updated at 11:28 AM ----------

Well I mailed the distributor that supplies my board game store and they write: we should be receiving it in the third week of January. It's only 2 months late, but oh well. I can rest more at ease now.

Nice. Gotta love living in the Netherlands, we get everything late. Videogames going from Japan to Usa then wait a long time for translations that we don't care about, and then we get the game. The collector's edition that we had to wait for weeks and weeks before for it showed up in the store. Now TWAG which I'll hopefully receive before februari.

I managed to grab a physical copy! Another board game store already had some of them in stock so I cancelled my pre-order and went all the way to a town far away to pick it up. All I wanted for Christmas was TWAG. And my wish is granted. :)

Top Bottom