Expansions ?

+
Expansions ?

Hello CD Projekt i like your board game Witcher , i bought one . Do you plan any expansion ?

I would love to new charachters at least pair. Furthermore, some new cards, which would cause more interaction between players.

Or add rules to allow players to fight against each other. Thank you for your reply.

Hey CD Projekt!!

This would actually be pretty cool! There are plenty to look from like Shanni, Yeneffer, Zoltan, Neneke, Iorveth... etc

I would definitely buy it!!

Come on guys... don't be silent about this one :)
I also think that Geralt could have some bombs in his Development Cards ;)

I am also excited since Mr. Trzewiczek expressed he has several ideas. But i am in doubt due to the mixed reviews and selling numbers :/

With todays date the number of owned copies on BoardGameGeek is 1067, which kind of falls flat behind the Fantasy Flight power houses, but could be enough for them to get them considering a expansion. Keep asking for it. The reply from FFG I received a week ago read:

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Fantasy Flight Games. We have no announcements at present regarding Witcher expansions— please keep your eyes on the website for any change to this.

Happy Gaming! :)

Best,
Britty Ukestad
Fantasy Flight Games Customer Service Team

:(

I remember that there was some plan for contest of players' ideas for new cards or even new heroes. Did it turn into nothing? I somehow missed what were the results.

I really hope that some new content will come up someday :)

Top Bottom