So i got wasted with Thaler..

+
So i got wasted with Thaler..

How long does it take to sober up? I know meditatting helps, but only campfire that i know is in the sewers, not goin there now, and the hairy bear inn is on the other side of town, and its so slow to go by walking now.. thats where im headed now. No biggie, just curious.

Let's just say that it'll be faster to go to the fireplace outside the inn than to wait around waiting for the drunk effect to go away.

But talking to Thaler should give you the option to rest, which is what I'd recommend doing. Unless of course Thaler has mysteriously vanished, as he tended to do in my game.

iCake

Forum veteran
RidiculousName;n6965630 said:
Let's just say that it'll be faster to go to the fireplace outside the inn than to wait around waiting for the drunk effect to go away.

But talking to Thaler should give you the option to rest, which is what I'd recommend doing. Unless of course Thaler has mysteriously vanished, as he tended to do in my game.

When he's drunk he doesn't offer a conversation, just says something in lines of "sod off" :D I played the game just a few weeks ago and after a few hours I was desperately looking for "meditate anywhere" mod, with no luck unfortunately.

RidiculousName;n6965630 said:

Okay thanks. Why does Geralt carry around three swords and a dagger? Was there some ability that allows you to use sword and dagger simulatiously.

iCake;n6971040 said:
When he's drunk he doesn't offer a conversation, just says something in lines of "sod off" :D I played the game just a few weeks ago and after a few hours I was desperately looking for "meditate anywhere" mod, with no luck unfortunately.

I suppose that makes sense. :D There's still Kalkstein though.

Top Bottom