x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[TW1] [mod] Full Combat Rebalance (FCR) version 1.6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monolith.903
    So what happened? I cannot find any download online anymore. MODdb, Nexus, all gone. I have a fresh Witcher 1 install just waiting for that mod.
    You can try this link http://www.gamewatcher.com/mods/the-...-rebalance-1-6

Comment

• Originally posted by tommy5761
      Thanks! Man, my Google-Fu is getting worse the older I get.

Comment

• Hi, if I'm resurrecting an old thread I do apologize. I've just started playing the Witcher with fcr on the witcher difficulty and I'm enjoying it tremendously. I was wondering if I could get some build advice as I haven't played the vanilla game in ages and I'm unfamiliar with the new mechanics. I'm almost at the end of chapter 1 (fighting the salamandra on the bridge) and I'm finding it to be a breeze so far, albeit that as I'm a perfectionist I'm used to reloading dozens of times so reloading a handful of times is breezy for me

I'm curious as to how effective the various signs are on witcher difficulty (I've heard yrden won't trigger on enemies with high dr) as well as whether I should invest talents into steel weapons as I'm finding human enemies to be relatively easy and I'm wondering if it would be better to invest in int, quen, igni and/or aard. Also, any general build advice would be much appreciated

Thanks, T
        Last edited by frosttravis; 17-08-17, 09:12.

Comment

Working...
        X