[TW1][mod] Stuff that make Geralt's life easier!!

+
Corylea said:
I just tried it, and the download worked fine for me. Make sure you're logged in to the forum before you download, and it should work.
Can only echo this. Just signed up to download and had no issues.

My apologies if I am being daft, but I can't seem to locate the package that contains the non-quest items version of this mod. The single attachment I was able to download worked just fine, but it seemed to be the quest version of the items and not both.

Did the non-quest version of the mod get lost because of how much time has passed since it was originally uploaded? :Scratches head:

JSlash said:
EDIT: -Added another package with non-quest items, for those of you who are willing to sacrifice inventory space, in favor of using the items in your potion quickslots. Please read the
instructions in the 'readme.txt' file for proper installation. The new items use the same scripts and work the same way, so it's possible to mix and match between the packages
(quest and non-quest), all you have to do is copy the ".uti" file of the item you want to your override, replacing the other version of the item.

JackBaldy said:
My apologies if I am being daft, but I can't seem to locate the package that contains the non-quest items version of this mod. The single attachment I was able to download worked just fine, but it seemed to be the quest version of the items and not both.

Did the non-quest version of the mod get lost because of how much time has passed since it was originally uploaded? :Scratches head:

I'm wondering this as well. All I can see is the quest item version and the readme says nothing of the non-quest item version.

It`s possible that FCR is the culprit . Do you have a night vision item in your quest items slot . You also need to activate it from there . I believe it`s right click to activate and another right click to deactivate .

It is. I'm using FCR + Scabbards + White Wolf, and I get the same thing. It has to do with the custom_script.ncs issue I think. I really hope the guys doing the White Wolf project add in compatibility with this mod (or at least a patch?). It would be really sweet. The only other option I know of is to start a game with only this installed, and then save after you get all the items in your inventory. You then install the other mods you wish and delete the offending files from this mod. This causes a problem though; it doesn't allow you to set the difficulty with FCR installed and you start with vanilla stats...

Last edited:
this is exactly what i need to get over all my current frustrations with the game. unfortunatly i do not see a download link. :facepalm:

Hey guys i am new to this site but i can't find the damn link to the download of the mod. Can someone post it if it's still available and if not where can i download it ?

I have to say playing through the Witcher again with this mod and the one that gives you the 3 books that allow you to know all the potion mixes and monster info is a blessing. I feel like it makes you feel like a complete Witcher, not a novice. Yeah, story wise you lost your memories but would they really send you off on a mission without the basic Witcher 101 stuff...
Anyway great MOD and it works with the extra adventures too, totally worth it.

Top Bottom