x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[mod] Swamp Storage access

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dragon6261
    Is there any way to just make a HUD mod so that your storage is with you at all times and you can pull it up with a button press just like your journal or inventory?
    Yes it is possible but for that you need some one with realy good knowledge about Djinni and I only know the basics.Sorry

Comment

So... did you ever find a way to use one of Kalkstein's guards in chapter V? OH, what about Jean-Pierre? He's right next to the exit of Old Vizima... Or even the dentist, Zahin Schmartz. I sort of miss having Kalkstein as merchant.

Comment

Originally posted by Darmoth
        So... did you ever find a way to use one of Kalkstein's guards in chapter V? OH, what about Jean-Pierre? He's right next to the exit of Old Vizima... Or even the dentist, Zahin Schmartz. I sort of miss having Kalkstein as merchant.
        Well the thing is that I have been playing other games I felt that I needed to play some thing another then Witcher, but I have not forgt.I have yet to release 3 new mini mods I think I do it right now! Look for Free rest in inns, Talent of the Cheater and Excellent Armor Stats.

Comment

Apologies for the thread necromancy, but can anyone tell me if the Kalkstein storage mod works with the Extended Edition? Or if not, where I can find a mod to access storage in Act V that does work with the EE? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneBader
            Apologies for the thread necromancy, but can anyone tell me if the Kalkstein storage mod works with the Extended Edition? Or if not, where I can find a mod to access storage in Act V that does work with the EE? Thank you.
            I'm glad for your thread necromancy. I would never have seen about this mod, but for your necromancy, and I too would be interested as to the status of these mods with regards to the enhanced edition

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneBader
              I don't have high hope that "Kalkstein storage mod" will work on the in EE. Why I think that it will not work for the reason of amount of dialog remakes.The result can be that the game crash or saves corruption :wall: and I have no ide if ther is a "Kalkstein storage mod" for EE sorry.P.SI have future plans to remake some mods for the EE only if I can get EE installed on my PC. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by tonnir01
                I don't have high hope that "Kalkstein storage mod" will work on the in EE. Why I think that it will not work for the reason of amount of dialog remakes.The result can be that the game crash or saves corruption :wall: and I have no ide if ther is a "Kalkstein storage mod" for EE sorry.P.SI have future plans to remake some mods for the EE only if I can get EE installed on my PC. ;D
                Hey, there are many people in this forum willing to give assistance with getting The Witcher and the EE installed and working. Check the Tech Support Forums and Do Not Despair!!!!!

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X