Mods/Adventure Request/Idea thread

+
e-ahmet said:
Corylea, how about an overgrown white wolf? :)
Hmm. That's a good idea. I still think being alone is part of being Geralt, but an overgrown white wolf could be interesting.I'm testing something now; if it works out, I'll post it.

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Corylea, how about an overgrown white wolf? :)
Hmm. That's a good idea. I still think being alone is part of being Geralt, but an overgrown white wolf could be interesting.I'm testing something now; if it works out, I'll post it.
Looking forward to the result. A wolf is a great idea.Pic looks like a good start.

Hi, I looked thoroughly, but couldn't find any mods done to the cursor/crosshair/dot in OTS mode. My wife plays on the large 65" TV and complains that she is limited to the other views, 'cause the dot in the OTS is too small and she constantly loses it on the screen. Can there be done a standalone mode to fix this? A bigger crosshair would be nice. Thanks in advance!

I know an excellent mod would be to chance it so you can perform each styles movement with the tap of the button. I just started playing it today and I noticed how after he does the sequence of attacks the sword on the screen flames up for you to continue. It would be nice to have it so you could tap a button for each movement and then hit another button at the right time to continue the stance like a combo meter. Of course this would be perfect for a controller type mod. (KB/M user's don't bash now. Its a matter of preference to use a controller just as its a preference to use the KB/M. I don't bash people for preferring to use their own methods and saying mines better. To each their own.) Certain games I would prefer controller over a mouse, so a mod like this that would also give you an auto-lock button would be heaven because in ost mode the arrow is just too small. Since I can use ost mode fine with my controller, the only issue is the fact i have to move that small little space to target on my enemies and keep it on them. Though having such an option to move in overhead view as you do in ost but able to tap the buttons to create the movements instead of letting the animation work to finish would be epic.

I can`t get anywhere with djinni i open it and within a minute it crashes everytime but i do have an idea for a modReverse sterility mod
Geralt starts out at his birthday party with close friends drinks too much and passes out then the quest begins when he "comes to" in the sewers but doesn`t know how he got there and stumbles on a chest with an old witchers formula for reversing sterility naturally he will have to fight monsters for the necessary special ingredients. When the potion is made and consumed he feels different (he doesn`t know it but his witchers immunity is still intact except for one thing) and leaves the sewers for town but the first woman he has sex with he contracts an STD cured by a doctor and only by a swat with a hammer on the more sensitive part of the anatomy as there is no antibiotics for this. At the end he wakes up back at the birthday party . It was just a dream
This is just a rough draft and I have a few more ideas on this particular mod but didn`t want to make it too long of a post

e-ahmet said:
Tommy, are you running it as an admin?
Yep as long as i don`t do anything it`s fine but everytime i click new area i get djinni has stopped working and need to close updateok after a reinstall of game , extras, and Djinni it`s finally working ,,now i`ve got ALOT to learn as this will be my first attempt ever

I'm probably one of the few people that use the Axii sign regularly. It's funny to watch two monsters beat on eachother. However, it's annoying that even when it's completely powered up, and you have full intelligence, it lasts so short. Is there any way to make the sign a permanent one? Since the creature is 'neutral' (Blue) you can attack/kill it to undo the hex any time you want manually.

Burug

Toxicity mod request_sGeralt eyes and skin tone get "sicker" with his toxicity and or particular substance abuse Like the white gall junkie he is. (separate note: Group accuracy sucks when drunk? lame) HOW COME I CANT STACK MY NEGRADO!? not even one time.... it would be so darkAdd the eye bloom glow, and the black veins pulse, like in the opening movie. Even adda perk where if I ride the toxicity out to near death I get a bonus like in drunk buzz damage. Plus he'd look all beasty like in that kamikaze state, and look more wolfy yes? JUST ADD DMG and AI EXPANSION to next patch and wouldn't need difficulty mods.So I want a more feral geral. If Whitewolf so dang wolfy aroo aroo aroo, why he no have fangs?

Top Bottom