QUESTION? PROBLEM? VISIT > D'jinni Wiki <

+

ausir

Forum veteran
QUESTION? PROBLEM? VISIT &gt; D'jinni Wiki &lt;

A D'jinni WIki, sister project of the Witcher Wiki has been created at Wikia. It contains the D'jinni manual, as well as additional information on The Witcher modding. Feel free to add information on your own mdding projects and additional tutorials on functions that are not yet described in detail.The wiki is at:http://djinni.wikia.com/

ausir

Forum veteran
A D'jinni WIki, sister project of the Witcher Wiki has been created at Wikia. It contains the D'jinni manual, as well as additional information on The Witcher modding. Feel free to add information on your own mdding projects and additional tutorials on functions that are not yet described in detail.The wiki is at:http://djinni.wikia.com/

After installed Djnni - I lost the whole of The witcher game files just leaving me with the read.me files but no game files. - So after tryin reinstalls and uninstalls which stil left me with a shortcut to the game and when I tried to delete that it tells me to uninstall it from the Control panel/Add or Remove program.. but theres nothing in there for The Witcher or Djnni ( as ive uninstalled them ) Error which I am getting is :Feature Transfer ErrorFeature: AUTComponent: d:\DATA6.CabError: Cyclic Error redundancy check..............................................................So after owning the game for a month, reading the forums and really getting into the game (Act3) thought id see what this Djnni was like and to end with a month old game thats unplayable.Wonder if anything on Wiki that has a solution?

where i can register in the game? (iam speak eng very PooR, sorry) З.Ы. если можно ответте на русском!

Greblin, Simply click register in Game Launcher menu :) Rude:Try uninstall game and editor, manually delete game, editor folders and registry keys. Then install game, patch and editor again.

Hi I have a qustion. It might get me in troble, but i will risk it. Wile poking around I foud the mesh for Aerondight and I am trying to put it back in. I was a littleniffd when the sword I got looked no differnt then my other sliver sword. Now I am new to moding "THIS" game. And I know that all I have to do is go to the Item stats and change the apprence to the it_svswd_002 but I can not find the sword to so. I have been at theD'jinni for three days and cant find a thing. Any Ideas?

Where did you put the mesh? Did you add it to the module or just put it somewhere in the data folder?

I did not put it anywere its in the game it's just the mesh is not attached to the right item. They got the it_svswd_001 attached insted of the it_svswd_002.What I need is for some one to find the AERONDIGHT id code so I can fix it and upload it.

Hi!

Was a long time ago, but maybe somebody still remember and read this.
How can I assign the animation sets to a newly created cutscene?
These *.MBA files are in the extracted "meshes00" folder.
djinni.jpg

Top Bottom