Question about .LUC and .NCS Files

+
Question about .LUC and .NCS Files

Hello everyone.

I'm currently trying to modificate some parts of TW1 game, and used the UnBIF tool to extract items and scripts from the \Data directory.
My problem is that some of those files have the extensions .LUC and .NCS, wich can't be edited with the D'Jinni tool.

Does someone know how can I get to edit them, or where can I find .LUA and .NSS versions of them?

I hope I'm not asking that has been previously asked; I searched the forum and didn't find anything.

Just to leave an answer here, in case that anyone ever happens to wonder the same and reads this post:

As Corylea told me, the .LUC and .NCS files are compiled versions of the .LUA and .NSS files, and are practically un-decompilable.
There's some .LUC decompilers roaming in some place in the internet, but they claim no to be 100% trustable.
CDPR once freed some decompiled versions of them, at a request from the Ifrit modding team, and those files can be downloaded from here:
http://www.moddb.com/games/the-witcher/downloads/lua-nss-scripts

Going back to the tread - I have a little problem, that has something to do with me being a retarted monkey.When I take one of the NSS files from the link You gave and try to compile them with the D'Jinni tool - it doesn't work - the compilation is failed by some mistake - I even tried to take an NSS file without editing it - still no progress? and I don't think that CDRed could make mistakes in thjse files)))Could you give a TIP about this?

Top Bottom