[Act 1] Can't find Reverend In chapter One

+
[Act 1] Can't find Reverend In chapter One

I am unable to find the Reverend In Act 1. Have gone to his house & chapel, at all times of the day and he is howhere to be seen.. I need to speake to him to complete chapter one??? Can anyone assist me here at all please?? I also post a similar query in the tech support section for the TW1. As I thought it could be a glitch too??? I don't know Have never had this problem before, and I have reinstalle dthe game seveal times to fix it too, all no go.

Thanks in advance for any assistance here!!!

regards

Wolf Khan

I remember reading somewhere that some cracked copies of the game had a missing Reverend. Do you have a legal copy of the game?

Sorry for getting this out of heaven. But I have the same Problem with the reverend and noone could solve this till now (two years after the initial post here). It's the steam-version (EE ver. 1.5). I can't register the product-key too, cause I don't know where (the link via launcher points to nowhere). If this is a copy-protection issue, it would be appreciated if the developer could take look at this issue. If it is not a cop-prot issue, then take a look too. This is a no-go for everyone who has spend money on this game ... I can't play it under these circumstances.

This is nothing to do with registration or copy protection; copy protection was removed and is not in your edition, and you shouldn't have to register it at all. This problem is rare but has been seen before, on the Steam edition; try verifying game cache integrity first. If that doesn't work, you can try reinstalling. If nothing works, take your code to https://www.gog.com/witcher/backup and get a free downloadable copy of the GOG edition.

Top Bottom