Skullhead Talons from Physiologus?

+
Skullhead Talons from Physiologus?

I just got the Physiologus book, but I did not get the Ingredients entry for Skullhead Talons that the wiki says this book provides. Another book is also supposed to provide this entry, but it would be extremely annoying to keep playing, get that book, and not get that entry. Supposedly the Talons don't actually drop in game, but this is also supposed to be true for Ergot Seeds but I have their Ingredients entry, so this shouldn't stop me from getting the Talons entry. I know that it really doesn't matter that much because there's no practical use for this entry, but it would still just bother me not to have it.

In addition, I did not get the Perfume formula from reading Ars Amandi. That isn't as big of a deal because I can just get the formula from making and taking Perfume without knowing the formula, but it's still quite annoying and very strange.

The game itself does occasionally have some little elements left over from things that were planned in development but never actually implemented.
But the wiki is supposed to reflect the game, not the other way round. If the wiki says something exists, and it doesn't, then the wiki is the one that's wrong. In this case, I guess they either made a mistake in the wiki or the game was corrected in a later patch but nobody updated the wiki.
The wiki at http://witcher.gamepedia.com/ is maintained by fans of the game. Perhaps you'd like to make edits there, or suggest the changes? All input to improve on its accuracy would be welcomed.

Yeah, you're right that that wikis aren't always correct. I suppose Ars Amandi being so easily missable and based on RNG has made me paranoid about missing things. Maybe that's just not how I'm supposed to play in this game but I really don't like knowing I've missed things and can't get them.

Yeah, you're right that that wikis aren't always correct. I suppose Ars Amandi being so easily missable and based on RNG has made me paranoid about missing things. Maybe that's just not how I'm supposed to play in this game but I really don't like knowing I've missed things and can't get them.

Since you are in Chapter 3, you can still get the formula by a grateful brickmaker, after you complete the quest "A Lost Lamb".

It says so in the wiki, and it is what I normally do. I have found Ars Amandi too, I think some noblewoman gave it to me once but I can't remember how or where exactly.

Top Bottom