HELP -- Kikimore Queen

+
HELP -- Kikimore Queen

I have read about how to kill the kikimore queen, but I just can't get it done. I try running into the big cave to try to get to the passage on the right. But I can't get past the small kikimores. I try to run past them, but can't. And when I try to fight them, the queen comes and kills me.

---------- Updated at 11:43 PM ----------

Sorry, I should have added this to the subplot area. Could a mod delete this thread?

They can move it there, no worries. As for your problem:
Run to the cave, pay attention to the wooden beams supporting the ceiling of the cave, turn around, aim and Aard them. Run forwards, don't worry about fighting, the Queen is coming again behind you. Go to the next cave exit, turn around and Aard the beams. The cave should collapse on top of the queen. Before you go back and loot the queen, look around. There a corpse nearby that you will probably love to see (and loot). Then go back and loot the Queen. PLEASE NOTE: It may be the contrary, I never remember well. If the act ends before you loot all, reload and do the contrary, loot the Queen first. Sorry, so many games, sooooo many hours with them. My memory got confused. =))

If you're having trouble with being swarmed by kikimores, you can Igni and Aard them to clear a path. Then follow RageGT's advice.

Guest 2081505

If you are looking for a simple solution of the kikimore encounter: Here it is:

After the cutscene draw your sword (not for fighting, Geralt is able to run faster) and start running into the tunnel immediately (the kikimore workers emerge only gradually from the ground).

If there are some of them annoying you: Jump over them (double tap the movement key). Don't fight them.

Run through the tunnel, through the next cave until you reach the end at the opposite side.

Turn around and cast aard. Enter the tunnel. Done.

Top Bottom