The Lady in the Lake and the quest with the ruby

+
The Lady in the Lake and the quest with the ruby

[/le As soon as I entered the alter I was attacked and afterwords I put the ruby on the alter, well nothing happend and when I went to my quest log it is still saying I need to put the ruby on the alter. What I would like to know is if I try the cow now will it work or is the quest defunct.​

Blackwolf1957 said:
[/le As soon as I entered the alter I was attacked and afterwords I put the ruby on the alter, well nothing happend and when I went to my quest log it is still saying I need to put the ruby on the alter. What I would like to know is if I try the cow now will it work or is the quest defunct.
I just tried to get the cow to the alter and it did not work so now I'm thinkin' I have to go back and redo the quest. Any thoughts from anyone would be appreciated.​

I did some more reading on wiki about the quest Ripples and I think I have to do it over. One other thing is I was rewarded by Juilian, But still no reward from the Lady in the Lake (ie)no sword or +points.

If you do the quest over then be sure that after talking to the vodyanoi priest a second time then go see the Fisher King who will direct you to the Lady of the Lake . When she asks which side is right select the option of reconciling both sides or something like and follow her instructions .

Top Bottom