Armour...

+
Armour...

Hi there,

I'm on part IV now and I've noticed that the armour that is shown in the inventory screen is different from the armour that Geralt is shown as actually wearing.
My question is, is that normal and should the two match up?

Thanks!
Phon

Which of the following armors are you talking about?

Stutted leather jacket (the one you got from Vesemir in the beginning)

Excellent leather jacket (can be purchased from different blacksmiths in the game from Act 2, 3 and 4)

Also, there is a chance that if you've accidentally unequipped your armor you look like this:

Hi yeah, it's W1,

I'm talking about the fact that the armour that Geralt is wearing is studded, in the inventory it's called "studded" but the model is the excellent one - (in the inventory), and the blacksmith in murky waters doesn't have the excellent one for sale anyway.

Prior to the end of act III Geralt had the studded and the inventory showed that - the apparent disparity only showed at the start of act IV...

And no, I have not bought the excellent armour.

...I'm just a bit puzzled, is all!

Cheers,
Phon.

I can't say for sure, but it is possible that it's a game glitch, specifically of the bad inventory icon association. Aside this, there's actually no big difference among TW1 armors, studded or excellent they're basically the same, and as you can see in this page (Beware of the spoilers) the difference in the inventory is the reverse icon.

The only remarkable difference is with Raven's armor (that you'll be able to acquire later on).

secondchildren said:
I can't say for sure, but it is possible that it's a game glitch, specifically of the bad inventory icon association. Aside this, there's actually no big difference among TW1 armors, studded or excellent they're basically the same, and as you can see in this page (Beware of the spoilers) the difference in the inventory is the reverse icon.

The only remarkable difference is with Raven's armor (that you'll be able to acquire later on).
Ah ok, thank you for the explanation!
I figured it was probably something a bit like that, but wanted to check to make sure. :)
Thanks.

Top Bottom