All the charm of the fourth Chapter

+
All the charm of the fourth Chapter

The fourth Chapter is very interesting and beautiful! In it I like the rural atmosphere. I often want to go there, sit in a tavern and to drink beer. There is very nice and I always enjoy the game when I pass the fourth Chapter! Tell me what you feel when get there?

The fourth chapter is gorgeous! The village has a lot of charm, and the fields are very beautiful. And after all the complications and intrigue of Chapters 2 and 3, it's nice to have the relative simplicity of Chapter 4 as a breather before plunging back into the thick of things in Chapter 5.

Hi,

I'm looking for the music that plays when you come out of the Inn in Chapter 4. I think it's some of the very best (I'm a musician & take particular notice of these things). Unfortunately, only a small bit of the song can be heard when stepping out he door and then it gets cut off and overridden by the ambient tune in the Village area.

I looked in the directories and found Data/Music where all the music appears to reside but I could not find that tune. I know some of you do mods and such and so I was wondering if anyone knows where to find that cool tune. I'm not going to steal or use it or anything, I just would like to hear the whole song.

Thx!

Top Bottom