[PRICE OF NEUTRALITY] Module discussion

+
[PRICE OF NEUTRALITY] Module discussion

Just Finished playing all 4 endings of the free Price of Neutrality mod that came with the 1.3 patch and thought it was great :)I really missed the spoken voice dialogue though as it seemed to take a lot away from it but i understand its not possible to get all the voice actors back in just for a free mod. The only problems with it i found was that you could speak to the elf scout about deidre before you should know anything about it.There were a few translation errors/spelling mistakesThe ending text went too fast to be able to read sometimes.Anyway looking forward to the witcher enhanced edition and keep up the good work CD project :)

Read the...
One you get from Deidre. it's a dialog about her dogs. She wants you to get Wyvern meat for her dogs, reward Svarog runestoneThe other one you get from Sabrina. She wants to examine beast liver and you have to get them from the wolfs outside, reward Harvall sword

Just finished my first playthrough of it. It was brilliant! Much better than what I expected of a free mod. I agree about the lack of voice acting, but it didn't spoil it by any means. Same with the ending text, just zipped past, although I am not the fastest reader.One thing I noticed was that a couple of times my endurance would hit zero after meditation and would take a couple of mins before it started regenerating. Pretty weird, not sure if it was a bug in the mod or in 1.3 patch. Still no biggy.Well done CDPR that was awesome and I can't wait to play some more. I really enjoyed having the other Witchers there.Ironfistchamp

nimue

Forum veteran
I seem to be having trouble with the preparation of potions and oils. I have in my inventory, among other ingredients, a bottle of mandrake cordial and a bottle of pepper vodka. Both are described as potion bases (like in the main game, where they work as advertised). However, when I open the alchemy window during meditation, I cannot pick the vodka at all and the mandrake cordial can only be selected as base for oils, not potions. Did anyone else experience this problem? I'd really like to prepare another Swallow or two before charging those kikimores...

I am having problems in the mine, the kikimoras are infinite and I can't break any eggs... What do you do there??? ???PD: Ok, i have pass it, thank you :D

ironfistchamp, read this:
deidre drains your endurance to zero and stops it regening

Hi all I have started the quest Price of neutrality and used the tokens in intelligence to take me up to making bombs, but when I meditate the only thing I can make is bombs. I have the ingredients for making potions and the skill but when I ignore the fact that the potions are greyed out and use the ingredients for swallow all I get is an unknown bomb. Tried restarting from the beginning but the result is the same. Anybody got the same problem or has anyone got any ideas/solution for this problem.

As far as I know you have to have alcohol of a very good quality to prepare potions in this mod. I don't know why, however.

Yes I have potion making, all bronze tokens for intelligence active also all silver for level 3. Formulas are listed but greyed out the only thing available to make is the king and queen bomb, cannot make potions or blade grease although i have the formulas and the ingredients.

Potion making is a "given" skill so that shouldn't be the problem, however I had the same thing happen, and it took deleting all my saves (dunno if that actually helped or not) and 3 restarts to fix.

I have pepper vodka, dwarven spirit and Cherry cordial in my inventory, dwarven spirit and cherry cordial are greyed out and unusable for potion making for some reason.Anyone else having this issue?

cyberus12 said:
I have pepper vodka, dwarven spirit and Cherry cordial in my inventory, dwarven spirit and cherry cordial are greyed out and unusable for potion making for some reason.Anyone else having this issue?
From what i've seen it happens only when u have one left.....if u have more that u can use them...or at least that's how it happened to me....I had 5 dwarven spirit and i was able to brew 4 potions the last dwarven spirit I couldn't use....

I also have a problem with the mod....at the end after I decide to help Deidre(don't know if I spelled it correctly) I must go into Sabrina's tent....there, whichever side I choose, after the cut scene I end up with a crash at the desktop.....I guess it wants to update the quest and it can't for some reason and that's why it crashes.....did this happen to someone else?

Thanks Cyberus12, took your lead and deleted all my saved games started again but still the same, deleted those games and restarted and this time I can make potions blade coatings and bombs.

I was confused about the 2 Sidequests until I found the path to the Wyverns. It's a bit stupid that you can't jump over the tube or wade through the river.What is the 4th ending?
1. Help Deidre, say Sabrina to leave2. Help Deidre, tell her to drop the weapon -> get killed by her (is it possible to survivie this?)3. Refuse help (does it make a difference what you promise Sabrina before she cures Eskel?)
Another question: How can i have sex with Sabrina? And is there an uncensored version of these cards?

I made an extra Swallow potion with the Wyvern Blood base. It was automatically selected when I clicked the formula. I didn't try with the Mandrake Cordial and the Pepper Vodka cannot be selected for some reason.

which card? There is no additional erotic art work in the mod which is not about having sex with the females :pDeidre is not immortal
I used the svarog rune on the Harvall sword and used fast style

It seems any alcohol found on corpses and not bought from vendors either doesn't work or functions completely (had the same problem with mandrake cordial being used as an oil base). All oils and alcohols bought from the mercenaries functions as intended.

Thanks for the info! I'll get some liquor from a vendor and try it, though I managed to get rid of the kikimores without another Swallow ;)

Top Bottom