Stuck in the Zeugl's lair

+
Stuck in the Zeugl's lair

OK, I killed the Zeugl with Yaevinn, looted the head and went and meditated at the fireplace by
the exit. When I try to exit through the gate it tells me it's locked. I can get back out
the way I came in, through the house in the temple district, but not the other exit. Any
ideas?

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

If you think you are stuck because of a bug then you can always try to start over from a previous save.

You can also share your save here and hope that someone else can make it work.

I know these are pretty generic advices but I'm no technical expert. Sorry! :(

Here`s a map that should help .
http://mikesrpgcenter.com/witcher/maps/zeuglsnest.html
1 is where you enter and 4 is where you exit .

Thanks Tommy, but I have already tried exit '4' - thats the one that
won't open.

David - my previous save is before the battle with the Zeugl which was
pretty hard work, can't say I fancy doing it again, but then if I
can't get beyond the gate.... I can't finish the game.

If you want feel free to send me your last save and i`ll see what if anything can be done . Doesn`t matter if it`s pre battle zeugl or after .

Tommy said:
If you want feel free to send me your last save and i`ll see what if anything can be done . Doesn`t matter if it`s pre battle zeugl or after .

OK will do, er, where do I find the file to send?

Tried uploading but got a reply in Polish saying I don't have permission to upload this type of file. Emailed you a copy instead

boojum said:
Tried uploading but got a reply in Polish saying I don't have permission to upload this type of file. Emailed you a copy instead

Yeah only certain file types and sizes are allowed .
Loaded up your save with no issues at all going through the door . Explained in the return email I sent you .

Top Bottom