So what level were you before the final boss?

+
So what level were you before the final boss?

I am on level 40. I wonder what level you were at before fighting the final boss.
I have to mention that I did all the side quests in the game that I could get my hands on.

Last edited:
Most times I think 40 to about 45 and above . There is a cap limit of 50 but that requires a LOT of monster grinding and a LOT of trips to merchants . ;)

45 or 46 perhaps. trying to reach 50 doesn't worth all that trouble. an above level 40 character can acquire all the important and useful skills.

I haven't ever finished higher than level 38. In this game, my Geralt tends to be attribute-heavy; I don't advance any Sign beyond level 2, and the only Sword style I advance to level 4 is Group Steel. At this level, the Act V and Epilogue bosses are still pushovers.

Okay I leveled during the winter map, so it is precisely level 40. I did not grind on monsters and I just did every side quest I could do. It was hilarious though when at the optional last boss I could spam my igni like 30 times in a row and he still would not die. Fully mastered the igni sign as I wanted to do a bit more with my magic this time around. :)

^Were you aware that igni's power level is largely dependent on your intelligence (sign intensity IIRC)? The WIld Hunt King didn't take many ignis when i played with igni nearly maxed.

I think i was 38 or maybe give a couple levels. Which IMO is very very high and makes the game a cake walk. Nay, cake walk is putting it mildly. It was like playing Doom with most of the cheats on.

I just finished it on level 46. On this level, I think Geralt might as well just glare at the enemies and they'd die. I think I'll restart it though, it was not my intention to finish it, I was just going to spend my days monster hunting and nights playing dice poker with Thaler. I might try to reach level 50 this time.

I finished at level 37, I left some quests behind (specially act I) but my Igni killed the Wild Hunt really faster
I also finished with that mahakam steel sword and aerondight silver one, my Raven armor was elven version

Top Bottom