Characters won't work

+
Characters won't work

So, at first, there were huge black lines on the characters mkind of like unrealistic shadows and it was very annoying. Then, my computer crashed so i turned it off, but when it turned on, the characters were invisible and only the tongue and eyes are visible. I tried turning off the computer again but nothing changed. I just started chapter 1 where the boy and the woman got attacked by dogs. The witcher: enhanced editition on steam.

Characters won't work

So, at first, there were huge black lines on the characters mkind of like unrealistic shadows and it was very annoying. Then, my computer crashed so i turned it off, but when it turned on, the characters were invisible and only the tongue and eyes are visible. I tried turning off the computer again but nothing changed. I just started chapter 1 where the boy and the woman got attacked by dogs. The witcher: enhanced editition on steam.
do you have any mods installed? you have to use certain texture and mesh files on certain game versions. the updates changed a lot of stuff through the years. especially 1.4 enhanced edition.

Top Bottom