probably a bug. Can't pass quest in act 2. The save file is included.

+
probably a bug. Can't pass quest in act 2. The save file is included.

I apologize for my English. I just can't go through. There was a attack in the hospital. After that nothing is happening. No dead body to research. It doesn't appear. I spoke with Kalkstein and Vincent Meis , but it's impossible to speak with Baraninia - no such option. Dialogs with Shani and Gravedigger give nothing. Maybe it's just dumb me, then please tell me where I'm wrong and what to do next. The save file is in the link below.

Guest 2081505

siu77;n9222021 said:
I apologize for my English. I just can't go through. There was a attack in the hospital. After that nothing is happening. No dead body to research. It doesn't appear. I spoke with Kalkstein and Vincent Meis , but it's impossible to speak with Baraninia - no such option. Dialogs with Shani and Gravedigger give nothing. Maybe it's just dumb me, then please tell me where I'm wrong and what to do next. The save file is in the link below.

I think you messed it up: No open main quest carrying on, and you can't talk to Ramsmeat.

Do you (or did you) use any cheats, mods, scripts, the savegame editor etc.?

MaxStrauss;n9224711 said:
I think you messed it up: No open main quest carrying on, and you can't talk to Ramsmeat.
Yes, that guy, my fault. In russian translation he is called Mogila which means "grave". Sorry for the mess.

Do you (or did you) use any cheats, mods, scripts, the savegame editor etc.?
No. Just a standart windows version 1.5 from GOG. Within GOG Galaxy client.

Maybe it's not related, but accidentally I did something strange. I talked to the dying prisoner during the fight in the church-hospital. And after the fight he was stiil alive. And I talked with him again. I just don't remember, is it normal or not?

Last edited:

Guest 2081505

siu77;n9224991 said:
Within GOG Galaxy client.

Did you use the verify/repair function already? (Galaxy -> more)

siu77;n9224991 said:
Maybe it's not related, but accidentally I did something strange. I talked to the dying prisoner during the fight in the church-hospital. And after the fight he was stiil alive. And I talked with him again. I just don't remember, is it normal or not?

No, not really. Do you have a save which allows you to repeat this scene? Else: Do you want to have a proper savegame?

MaxStrauss;n9225941 said:
Did you use the verify/repair function already? (Galaxy -> more)
I've tried. Everything is normal.
Do you have a save which allows you to repeat this scene?
No. But I have a savegame from Act I. Looks like I'll restart from there.
Else: Do you want to have a proper savegame?
Hopefully, I will have a proper savegame after replaying. If not, I'll be back here. ))

I've tried a couple of times to restart the Act II, with pretty same results. And then, I've started to watch walkthrough and slowly did exactly the same desicions. And, I've found out where that error appears. For example, on the video "The Witcher 1 FULL Game Walkthrough - No Commentary Part 1 of 3 - YouTube" on 5:20:31 you may see a Suspect:Ramsmeat quest. And, on the savefile, (that's a different save file) it doesn't appear after a conversation with Raymond. So, there it is. But, I don't know why this happens. And how to fix it.

Top Bottom