Staff member

+

Dear gamers,

First of all, we would like to start by apologizing to you for not showing the game on base last-gen consoles before it premiered and, in consequence, not allowing you to make a more informed decision about your purchase. We should have paid more attention to making it play better on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Second, we will fix bugs and crashes, and improve the overall experience. The first round of updates has just been released and the next one is coming within the next 7 days. Expect more, as we will update frequently whenever new improvements are ready. After the holidays, we’ll continue working — we’ll release two large patches starting with Patch #1 in January. This will be followed by Patch #2 in February. Together these should fix the most prominent problems gamers are facing on last-gen consoles. We will be informing you about the contents of each patch ahead of their release. They won't make the game on last-gen look like it’s running on a high-spec PC or next-gen console, but it will be closer to that experience than it is now.

Finally, we would always like everyone who buys our games to be satisfied with their purchase. We would appreciate it if you would give us a chance, but if you are not pleased with the game on your console and don’t want to wait for updates, you can opt to refund your copy. For copies purchased digitally, please use the refund system of PSN or Xbox respectively. For boxed versions, please first try to get a refund at the store where you bought the game. Should this not be possible, please contact us at helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com and we will do our best to help you. Starting from today, you can contact us for a week up until December 21st, 2020.

Humbly

Marcin Iwiński, Adam Kiciński, Adam Badowski, Michał Nowakowski, Piotr Nielubowicz, Piotr Karwowski

P.S. PC gamers will also be getting regular updates and fixes improving the game.

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on all platforms. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.

Last edited:

There’s so much to do in Night City — car races, boxing tournaments, shooting range, contracts from various gangs… but before all that, let’s take a selfie!

We’re presenting the official Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest “Shutterpunk 2077”. All you have to do to participate is take a screenshot using the in-game photo mode and post it on Twitter with hashtag #Shutterpunk2077. You can submit one screenshot in each category:
  1. Portrait — focusing on V or any other character from the game;
  2. Action — showing off dynamic moments of the game such as fights, jumps, car chases, etc;
  3. Sights — taking in the best views from the game and architecture of Night City.
Make sure to indicate in the Tweet which category your screenshot represents. To be eligible, DO NOT use any frames or stickers available in the photo mode and DO NOT edit your screenshot further with any graphic editors (yes, even MS Paint).

Take your time, we’re waiting for your submissions until 11:59 PM CET on Sunday, January 31st 2021. The best submissions will be rewarded with awesome prizes provided by our partners, including gaming laptops from Alienware, gaming chairs from Secret Lab, peripherals from Razer and metal posters from Displate.

The complete set of rules and regulations for the contest is available here.

See the photo mode in action and give it a try yourself! Good luck!

Last edited:
Hello. I finally received my preorder code from Game Stop today. When I redeem the code with Xbox (I ordered Xbox Digital edition), I get an error that states "Something went wrong. Please check the instructions that came with your code." I have triple checked that I put the code in correctly. I even tried on the Microsoft store on my PC browser. Per the e-mail I received with the code, it says to go to the manufacture website to contact directly.

Not sure where to go from here!

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi! The code will work from midnight local time :)

Hi everyone!

Now that we are so close to the release date of cp77, we are preparing to upgrade the community modding tools for The Witcher 3 - WolvenKit - to also support Cyberpunk! WolvenKit is a community open source project that allows for almost complete modding support for TW3, including but massively surpassing the official modding tools of the game.
3161-1588687014-365866896.png

121063272_707160733491439_1346269278507861290_n.png

We plan on supporting cyberpunk community modding and would love to have input from the community and the CDPR staff as well <3

If you would like so follow the development you can do so on a couple different places:
Here's a link to the cdpr modding community discord server, where we also host WolvenKit development: [Link removed, ask for it in PM.]

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom