Staff member

+
NightCityWire_AnnouncementFacebook_EN.png

Created in collaboration between designers from CD PROJEKT RED and Microsoft, the limited-edition, 1TB Xbox One X console encapsulates the urban decay and vibrant tech of Night City. Its design features glow-in-the-dark elements, custom decorative panels, LEDs, color-shift effects, and textures – all evoking numerous facets of Cyberpunk 2077’s dark future setting.

The console comes with an Xbox wireless controller uniquely inspired by Johnny Silverhand, featuring a half natural, half cyber-enhancement chrome design – and it’s also available for purchase separately.

Another piece of hardware designed in the Cyberpunk 2077 futuristic style in mind is the Special Edition Game Drive for Xbox from Seagate with up to 5TB of storage, equipped with matching Xbox firmware for seamless gameplay.

Last but not least – the all-platform gaming headsets from SteelSeries will allow you to fully immerse in the sounds and sights of Cyberpunk 2077. Limited Edition Arctis 1 Wireless headsets come with two variations: Johnny Silverhand Edition and Netrunner Edition. And if you’re already an owner of Arctis Pro headset, you can spruce it up with one of the Arctis Pro booster packs.

Design the Cyberpunk 2077 PC Case of Your Dreams!
We are happy to announce the start of the ‘Cyber-up Your PC’ contest, inviting fans from across the world to design their own PC case mod inspired by the style of Cyberpunk 2077.

You can submit your design until May 17th, 2020, 15:00 CEST. Entries will be judged on their feasibility, creativity, and faithfulness to the Cyberpunk 2077 styles. Please ensure that your design meets the eligibility criteria listed on our official Cyber-up Your PC website, before entering the contest via the online form.

A panel of experts will select 5 top entries from all valid submissions, these will be announced on May 29th, 2020. The 5 selected entries will be constructed by professional case modders from around the world, and a grand winner will be selected during the competition finale — a set to take place on 17th-18th July, 2020.

Prizes up for grabs include high-grade PC gaming gear sponsored by Alienware, NVIDIA, and SteelSeries, with the grand winner to be awarded with a main prize during the live finale.

We are really excited to see all of your designs!

We’re thrilled to officially announce the GeForce RTX 2080Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition!

The specs of the GeForce RTX 2080Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition are the same as the GeForce RTX 2080Ti Founders Edition. You can find them on Nvidia’s official website.

While the card is not available for purchase, there will be plenty of opportunities to get your hands on one! Together with our friends at Nvidia we prepared several contests and giveaways. More details can be found here. Additionally, make sure to follow Cyberpunk 2077 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for future announcements!

First of all so happy you changed the release date to my birthday!!!!!! Not only will the game receive more polish but you made my year.

I have a couple thoughts for the extra time in the oven. I could not find an email address for you.

Will the sound track feature songs like Mandelbug by I am Sid Grax, Formality by Deathpact, Pleasure by Dominus, Infrared by Dillon Nathaniel, Ultraviolet by Aevi, songs that really encapsulate the futuristic industrial mega city nightclub vibe?

If you like that list there's more in my head :p

Also will there be any epic give aways before releasing the game to keep the hype train going?.............
Like maybe a blacked out custom cyberpunk 2077 BST Hypertek? Look it up limited production run aesthetic that fits the game very very cool.

Happy Birthday! ;)

AFAIK we don't work with those artists and I don't think we got plans for that, sorry :(

MAIN PRIZES

1st Prize goes to 思宇walker for this amazing photo of Hangzhou, China – truly capturing the cyberpunk mood with its retro vibe and contrast between the old and the futuristic.

2nd Prize goes to Liann for the photo of Vancouver, Canada – showing a unique take on the dark future.

3rd Prize goes to DarkPig and the photo taken in Hong Kong SAR China – for its dystopian and disturbing feel of grandeur.

As choosing only three photos out of so many submissions proved to be a difficult task, we decided to also award three additional works:

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Photo by Tex
Moscow, Russia

Photo by Cybercitypunk
Ho-Chi-Minh-Stadt, Vietnam

Photo by OHM
Bangkok, Thailand

COMMUNITY PRIZES

1st Prize

Photo by Noealz
Seoul, South Korea

2nd Prize