Jobs Store Support Register

Staff member

+
What will the photo mode you're planning to add look like ?
Is it like the function on Fallout 76 ? If so... would be useless to me
Right now it's a bit too early to talk specifics, we will reveal more info later in time :)

Players can use a public transportation ? I just wonder it
For now, the only way of traversing the city I can confirm is that, aside from travelling on foot, players will be able to use an array of cars and motorcycles.

The game will be familiar with mods ?
We want to focus on making the game for now :)

Not even in the multiplayer? I thought the plan was to enter in the game as a service business with that.

P.S. are we getting any new info before E3? No need to know what and when, but a "yes, no, maybe" would be appreciated :)
As I mentioned previously, everything will be revealed at the right time. Don't really have any specifics beyond that. Sorry. :)

I can't say I have a specific fear for Cyberpunk, I believe in CDPR, and I know they won't disappoint.

My biggest fear has to be that they continue keeping quiet like they're doing now for the next year and only release it in 2020/2021. Don't get me wrong, I want to give them all the time they need to make it perfect, but in the same breath, I would like to play it yesterday.
Believe me, there are so many things I would like to talk about regarding the game at this very moment, but for now, we all have to be patient. Everything will come at the right time. :)

We won't do an arbitrary morality meter for Cyberpunk. We try to handle these things in a more organic way, by tracking choices you make, and how they affect the people you interact with.
So a ganger on the other city of the city won't care if you told a fixer to fuck off, but the fixer might remember (or maybe they know each other, so now you got a whole new situation on your hand). Basically, we try to keep it as true to life as possible.