Thank You!

Attachments

• image_136080.jpg
    image_136080.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
Guidelines for reporting Xbox One issues

When posting on technical forums please:
  • Post one issue at a time. It is much easier to reply to issues for everyone - other users, moderators and Reds - when one topic contains input regarding one issue.
  • Information on the platform, the context and frequency of the occurrence of the issue is required.

If you feel you have encountered a bug in the game please report it via our support form.

If you require technical assistance regarding the running of our games please consult our FAQ. If your issue is not there contact us using our support form.

Guidelines for reporting PlayStation 4 issues

• Post one issue at a time. It is much easier to reply to issues for everyone - other users, moderators and Reds - when one topic contains input regarding one issue.
  • Information on the platform, the context and frequency of the occurrence of the issue is required.

If you feel you have encountered a bug in the game please report it via our support form.

If you require technical assistance regarding the running of our games please consult our FAQ. If your issue is not there contact us using our support form.

Guidelines for reporting PC issues

• Information on the platform, context and frequency of the occurrence of the issue is required.
  • On the PC the following info is very helpful: operating system, graphics card, processor, RAM, which disk the game is installed on and what kind of a disk it is, PSU make and power

GWENT Public Beta now available!

We’re excited to announce the start of Public Beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

You can jump into the game immediately by visiting playgwent.com on PC, or — on consoles — download the client directly through Xbox Store or PlayStation Store.

“Public Beta is an important step towards GWENT’s final release,” said Marcin Iwiński, co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED. “We’re opening the gates to everyone who wanted to play, but didn’t make it into the Closed Beta, and — at the same time — we’re introducing some pretty significant content and gameplay changes like adding animated versions of cards for every card in the game, new starter decks, or how weather cards work,” Iwiński adds. “I’m extra curious how all of the community feedback we’ve incorporated will resonate with both current players and those who’re just starting. Please keep the feedback coming, we’re listening!”

Check out these awesome videos to go along with the launch:

There are four ways of cards appearing on the board:
  1. When you play a card from your hand.
  2. When you summon a card (keyword: Summon) – meaning it will be pulled from your deck. If you don’t have that card, summon does nothing.

Example: Wild Hunt Hound will summon the Biting Frost from your deck.

3. When you spawn a card (keyword: Spawn) – meaning a card will appear, it will be created. Leaders are spawned because they are NOT in the deck.

Example: Fire Elemental will spawn 3 Lesser Fire Elementals.

4. When you use an ability that allows you to move cards between locations (from graveyard to the board etc.)

I hope I cleared that up for you. ;)

TheShift;n8576740 said:
Just to verify..if you can
so closed beta testers that move to ps4 .."Will Not" be able to get the barrels that were paid for and earned on pc..there is no way for them to be moved over to the ps4 account?
Either way..I plan to still play on both platforms
but probably more on the ps4

Exactly. The accounts are separate and it will not be possible to transfer your kegs to another platform. If you bought your kegs on PC in Closed Beta, you will get them again on PC in the Public Beta.

mawillar;n8577080 said:
Hi,

I was an xbox one user for closed beta and was wondering if it will be possible to switch platforms when open beta goes live OR if the open beta will support one account on multiple platforms?

Any input would be appreciated, as I am leaving town in a day and wont be back until this weekend. If I can switch to PC, then I will bring my laptop with me, if not then I will just have to wait until this weekend to open my kegs.

Unfortunately no. Like I said above - the kegs cannot be delivered to a different platform.

Welcome to the forums!

You can post the first 10 posts anywhere on the forums, it doesn't have to be tech support room! :)

We're super happy that you want to join the discussions and leave your feedback!
We have multiple general topics in our General Discussions room:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...discussions-aa
tons of threads with great suggestions coming from other users in the Suggestions room:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...suggestions-aa
a huge board dedicated to cards and tactics:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...ician-s-corner
and a News section:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/news-ab

There is also a huge off-topic board where you can talk about almost anything else!
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/community

You can post in any open thread anywhere on our forums, without any limitations! The only thing you need to do is solve a simple CAPTCHA and your reply should be posted without any problems! The only thing you cannot do before reaching 10 posts is creating new threads (except for inside the tech support rooms).

GWENT Challenger — Behind The Scenes Video

Go behind the scenes of GWENT Challenger and relive the best moments from our first tournament!

Check out the video here.

The final tournament standings were as follows:

Adrian “Lifecoach” Koy — $60,000
Kacem “Noxious” Khilaji — $20,000
Peter “ppd” Dager — $10,000
Mikhail “Fion56” Yastrebov — $10,000

You can see the entire tournament on the official GWENT YouTube channel.

Top Bottom