Staff member

+
Dragon said:
Further...

Further...

Almost there...

Too far :p.

I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I would give you a small tour of my country, but I am sure that you have all seen LoTR...not much more I can add to that :).
Sweet!

I need to ask You about one thing since You are from New Zealand.

One of our biggest radios, Program 3 Polskiego Radia, mentioned something about celebrating their anniversary of broadcasting by selling limited edition of 3$ coins. To add, the $ are New Zealand ones.

Now the question is... Why are they going to make New Zealand Dollars, and not any other currency? :D Do You know by any chance?

dragonbird said:
So where are we now on the speculation?
A sports event played with guns, between a fat Satan and God, involving a plot of land and teams wearing wet Winnie the Pooh T-shirts?
Sounds good. I'll pre-order.

Sounds good to me too, we just need more gore:) Blood and guts everywhere!

And the plot thickens...

Join our studio today!

CD Projekt RED is recruiting! We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our ranks in order to help us craft new, amazing projects. Our mature dark-fantasy world is well known around the world, though if you cant stomach dwarves, elves or sorceresses who put their ample charms on display in Playboy magazine, weve got also something special that might be right up your alley! Were looking for people who would rather work on an entirely new and different IP a vast RPG for which we want to assemble the best possible staff. It represents an opportunity for you to create a grand new project from the ground up!
Click here and have a look at the job vacancies for our two ongoing projects. If you think you have what it takes, just make an effort to join us and apply your talents to creating a game you yourself would want to play!

What's your talent build in The Witcher 2?

What is your favorite talent build in the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings? Is it the swordsmanship, the alchemy, the magic tree, or maybe a hybrid set? Pease let us know as we are really interested to hear your opinions. Don't forget to explain your choice in the comments below. Feel free to upload screenshots of your builds as well. Traditionally, there's also a poll on our facebook page where you can cast your vote.

XBL Marketplace Avatar Items

Looking for new clothes and props to change your avatars look for the upcoming summer season? Make sure to check The Witcher section in the Avatar Creation Center during your next visit at the Xbox Live Marketplace. Its filled with all sorts of different items inspired by the game, including faction t-shirts and Drowner mask. You can even get the items which are taken straight from the game like Geralts costume or Dethmolds staff.
Check out this short clip to learn more.

Updated Facebook timeline covers

Weve just added three timeline covers for your Facebook profiles. Two of them have been shared by us before, but we slightly updated the size of both. The third one is all about the burning medallion, which you may remember from our spring conference. We hope that you will enjoy these!
Cover 1
Cover 2
Cover 3

Try the Enhanced Edition demo on Gaikai for free!

Still on the fence about buying the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings? Gaikai, the cloud gaming technology that allows you to play the latest high-end video games instantly in your web browser, is now offering a demo of the Assassins of Kings for free.
Whether youre an avid console gamer or a hardcore PC player, all you need is a high-speed internet connection and the free Java plugin to enjoy our title on your computer, laptop or a tablet in the matter of moments. The demo is time-limited and you can play it for 30 minutes before it ends. You can try out all of the different modes our game has to offer like the tutorial, the arena or if you just want to get to the main dish - simply start a new adventure.
Dont wait any longer and play it now on Gaikais official website. Alternatively you can also access it via facebook.

UK launch event - video

Shortly before the release of the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings we informed you about various launch events taking place around the world. Today we are bringing you additional footage from the launch party in the UK, that happened not so long ago.
You can watch the short video here. If you wish to view pictures from the event, please click here.

Aver said:
I didn't play MW3 but everyone is saying that it's 4h long... I would buy this one because plot seems to be interesting but I won't risk spending my money on 4-5h long.

Well, if you're looking for a single player experience, you shouldn't be buying a COD nor BF game in the first place IMO. Campaign is awesome but it's just an additional feature and this game's essence lies in its multiplayer.

Norlak said:
The problem being that their campaign lasts what? 4 hours.

See, that's what I don't get. I always play the campaign on veteran and it takes me between 12-20 hours. I die a lot, and I mean a lot, but it's because of the way I play. No cover, all out, guns blazin

TheRoche said:
My question for you is- are you pumped up for it?

Absolutely! Can't wait to get my hands on this game! Campaign will be EPIC - that's for sure!

Looking forward to playing with my buddies online as well. We always play BF and COD series on the regular basis.

Top Bottom