Staff member

+
yayodeanno said:
i bet you can remap the controller...

No you can't. But to answer thread starter's question, I had the same feeling at fist, I was mad about the change until I played it myself. Controls feel very good and they are intuitive - don't worry, our guys put a lot of effort and thought into remapping buttons for Xbox 360 and it turned out to be a great idea.

Babik said:
Hello. Please excuse my english, I'm not very good at this language. I'd like to ask you, if is possible to download some quest guide for new quests in the Enhanced Edition for PC version of the game? Thank you for replying )

Check out this official guide done by Prima Games, it has digital and retail versions http://www.primagames.com/games/witcher-2-assassins-kings

Clerk

Corylea said:
That's a lot of interesting news, Marcin! You might want to put each element in a bullet point, instead of summarizing all of it in a paragraph.

It's a press release that was sent out to media representatives.I split it into paragraphs for your convenience:)

Spring Conference Summary

CD Projekt RED Group has just wrapped up their Spring conference for 2012, and its been chock full of news from all of the companies in the group. Witcher 2 developer CD Projekt RED have revealed that they will be giving away an iOS comic set in the Witcher universe; The Witcher: Enhanced Edition is coming to the Mac platform; CDP RED have started a Write your own review program where they are giving away 1000 copies of the anticipated The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition for Xbox 360 to enthusiast reviewers, all owners of The Witcher 2 will receive a complimentary backup copy of their game on DRM-free digital distributor GOG.com, the pre-download of The Enhanced Edition patch for The Witcher 2 will start before April 17th and Polish developers showed gameplay footage from the upcoming Edition of the game.
The iOS comic that they are distributing free through the Apple store stars witcher Geralt in a perilous situation where the reknowned monster hunter may finally meet his match, fighting a cunning werecat in a battle to the death and where politics may force him to stay his hand. This comic, made specially for the iPad, is an interactive journey replete with motion graphics, sound, music, and interactive elements that make this one of the most interactive sequential stories ever brought to iOS. It will be available for iPad and iPhone on the 17th of April.
The Witcher is also arriving on Mac computers, starting from the 5th of April. Everyone who bought the game on Steam for their PC will receive a free copy of the Mac version, and all of the dedicated Mac gamers who have been waiting for their chance to play The Witcher: Enhanced Edition can now pick this award-winning hardcore RPG up for just for 9.99 USD/ 7.99 EUR/ 6.99 GBP/ 9.99 AUD. PC Witcher 2 fans could find two announcements addressed directly to them. First of all everyone who bought or will buy The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings for PC will receive a free back-up digital copy of the game from GOG.com it doesnt matter where or when you got the game. For details go here.
The second news regarded the upcoming update to Enhanced Edition. PC users will be able to download the patch starting from the 11th on April. The update wont be active until April 17th, but people who already cant wait to start playing the new quests and witness the new content can start their download as soon as possible.
Good news for Xbox gamers. CD Projekt RED is known for listening to their community and is embarking on an audacious crowdsourced review campaign whereby they will give 1000 copies of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition for the Xbox 360 to enthusiast reviewers. Interested fans who want to write their very own, original review are welcome to go to thewitcher.com/review. Just fill in the form and in a few days CD Projekt RED will contact you.The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition for Xbox 360 and PC on the 17th of April.

Review The Witcher 2

Calling gaming enthusiasts from all over the world! Weve decided that we want you to review the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings on Xbox 360!
We have 1000 copies to give out to people who can convince us that they should be the ones reviewing it. Whether you have a blog, a website or a Youtube channel we want to hear what you think about our game. How can you become a reviewer of our game, you might ask Its simple! Click here to visit a special website weve set up specifically for this event.
Fill out all the required information and send it to us by simply clicking on the SEND button. We will be taking applications until the end of Monday (09/04/2012). Shortly after that, you should receive a reply from us telling you whether you got in or not. Rest assured, we will respond to everyone. Dont wait any longer! Apply we want to hear your opinion!

Good news for gamers who pre-ordered The Witcher 2 in the UK

Below you can find the statement issued by Game, Gamestation and Namco Bandai Partners UK regarding pre-orders of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition in the UK.
''Game, Gamestation Namco Bandai Partners UK is pleased to confirm that The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings: The Enhanced Edition Xbox 360 will be available from all Game and GameStation stores across the UK on the 17th April.
We can confirm that all customers that have pre-ordered the 'Dark Edition' and the 'Enhanced Edition' (standard edition) will receive the eagerly anticipated RPG for launch. Please check your order for confirmation. For all questions relating to the game please contact your local Game and Game Station store for details as well as confirming your Dark Edition Enhanced edition pre order online and in-store.
Namco Bandai Partners UK and Game and Gamestation.''

Watch our live announcement at 5:00 PM GMT tomorrow for exciting news from CD Projekt RED

Make sure to watch our conference which takes place tomorrow at 5pm GMT.It will be streamed LIVE from our HQ and can be watched at Gamesradar and our Facebook page (Ustream tab).
Below you will find a brief summary of what well be talking about:
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition release for PC and Xbox 360
A special surprise for all The Witcher 2 fans
Other great details about whats coming soon for The Witcher 2
Something unique for gaming enthusiasts all over the world
AND! Stay tuned after our part of the show and see what incredible changes have come to GOG.com

Top Bottom