Staff member

+
Played Dead Island for about 2 hours yesterday. I was not expecting this game to be so heavy on RPG elements. Sometimes I feel like I'm playing Fallout:) Game is pretty good, I love the locations and the feeling of being deserted on the island. You meet some people from time to time, but it's mostly for quest purposes. Can't wait to play it a lil bit more.

siklara said:
Thanks for your kind words, a hug would be nice now. :)

siklara said:
While I was teaching tonight at school, some sneaky asshole broke into the teacher's room and took my money and papers. Usually I don't have much money on me but of course this time I had. I'm still luckier than my colleague because he had two new cellphones (with family photos and videos) stolen along with his wallet and papers. WHADDAHELL. I'm so frustrated I could cry but I'm too upset even for that.
The worst is that it was probably one of the students. F*CK.
Seriously? Somebody broke into teacher's room and robbed You? ... I don't know even what to say...

I don't quite understand people who leave personal stuff in rooms like that... I wouldn't trust other teachers, not to mention students... Maybe that guy will have at least enough decency to put some of all of these things back... Headmaster should get all students and tell them that there is a thief...

Is Your school not monitored? I mean... here it's standard in every school that on the corridors there are cameras. I believed they installed those because of European standards...

Gee... I wish I could hug You...

But You know... don't worry. You will find this asshole. Don't hesitate to inform the Police and if they find who did this, get him to court. There should be no place for such people other than jail.

Arosus said:
Golem and the cave near Henselt's camp. There is the leap + you can't leap back during the fight.
YES!

Arosus said:
I thought about that but I battled that golem on both Roche's and Iorveth's path... maybe I read what Vatt'ghern said wrong? The fact that he did it in Roche's path doesn't mean it can *not* be done in Iorveth's path... AAAHH! I'm rambling.
Well... What I said is that I was there on Roche's part. I haven't played Witcher on Iorveth side yet, so I simply wasn't sure if it's possible also then. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough :)

Point Score:
Monimonster = 1pt
227 = 1 pt
Szypek26 = 1 pt
Thsccks = 1 pt
Guy N'wah = 1 pt
Tanhit = 1 pt
*Tommy* = 1 pt
Chuckles = 1 pt
Quixote = 1 pt
Darksavior = 1 pt
siklara = 2 pts
feddo = 2 pts
Petra Silie = 2 pts
dmcaldw = 3 pts
Blackrock = 3 pts
Lyonesse = 3 pts
Ifayra = 3 pts
Pham = 4 pt
Unkreativ = 4 pts
Ankah23 = 4 pts
gen. Nighty = 5 pts
Arosus = 7 pts
volsung84 = 8 pts
Vatt`ghern = 9 pts
e-ahmet = 10 pts
Cassandra31EEE = 11 pts
MisterD373 = 12 pts
Vilgefortze = 12 pts
Corylea = 12 pts
Mik@`el = 17 pts
Gorthuar = 18 pts
Jack in the Green = 22 pts
56236 = 66 pts

volsung84 said:
Well I was thinking about the cave system that lets you sneak past the kaedweni camp, where there is no turning back as the entrance is up in the ceiling of the caves and where you are greeted by a Bullvore, among other necrophages. You reach it through the tower.
Then not really. But close :p

I visited that place when I was on Roche side.

The riddle almost solved itself, so to make it more clear, tell me not only place, but also the monster that is "speaking" this riddle :)

(What a mess.. :p)

volsung84 said:
Another semi-blind guess...

The underground caves in between the Brothel and the Kaedweni camp?
Do You mean underground caves from brothel to old tower?
If so, then no, but close.

volsung84 said:
The mist of the cursed battlefield ?
No.

volsung84 said:
The underground bath when Geralt faces Letho the first time/or the catacombs of the old manor Koshchey .
No. It's from TW2.

Another Thursday is here folks! Today's theme is magic! Rules stay the same, with one exception:) The competition runs until 11pm CET and we will announce the winner tomorrow morning. All you have to do is take a magic-themed screenshot and post a link to it as a comment to the competition note on FB. Author of the best screenshot will be awarded with a witcher medallion.

volsung84 said:
Let's see... I consider "treasure" most lootables like weapons and armor, money, and assorted valuables (including certain expensive crafting materials). Things you find near treasure that are not it, could be other lootables like cheaper crafting materials, alchemy ingredients and most "common" things that will not make you rich, but maybe more powerful. Things that once used have no "retreat" could be weapon and armor enhancements, or talents/experience points.

Am I close?
Not at all :D

Riddle asks about location :p And retreat is quite straightforward. It's no metaphor this time ;)

Hello there, why are You here?
Lurking for treasures? Or looking for me?
When You are ready, take a big leap!
But be prepared! There will be no retreat!
But not about my name is this question.
Where do You find me, please give suggestion...

Another riddle that barely keeps shape :p
Ready? Set... Guess! :D

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
no not that one which you are thinking talking about this one 'announcement' trailer :)

[media]http://youtu.be/O0gqWax42ig[/media]

My bad, I thought it said GC;(

That music won't be available unfortunately.

Top Bottom