[ACT 3] Possible Glitch?

+
[ACT 3] Possible Glitch?

So I've been friendly with Zoltan chivay and stuff, and for a while now his good word made the blacksmith convinced I'm an OK guy, and thus to sell me wares. All the while, the order merchant wouldn't sell to me, not out of dislike, but saying I just wasn't one of the faithful or whatever. Ok... so anyways, I just did the cemetary quest for Siegfried, in which I opted for saving the humans from ghouls rather than killing the non-human murderers... the humans escaped the ghouls, siegfried thanked me. Then... i get approached by a child about a bank robbery. I go do that quest, and after hearing that i could help Vivaldi get his bank back, I decided to help the elves on this endeavor. Then I get back to town after helping the elves help vivaldi, and I find that Yaevinn is at vivaldi's, he's acting friendly toward me, zoltan is still friendly, etc. but NOW the blacksmith won't sell to me anymore! The order merchant WILL though, even though Siegfried is totally pissed off at me for helping the elves escape through the sewers on the bank robbery mission. what's the deal?

The dwarven blacksmith and the Order merchant respond to a number of different independent events.From the Witcher Wiki, which in turn credits Edirr for the information:Order armorer * will make a lightning rod, despite not being called a blacksmith, but he charges more than his dwarven competitor * If you worked with Siegfried in the sewers, the he'll deal with you at the beginning of Act II * If you clear Vivaldi of suspicion, he'll stop dealing with you * If you side with the Order in the swamp, he'll start dealing with you (again) * If you side with the Scoiatael in the swamp, he'll stop dealing with you. Malcolm Stein (aka the dwarven blacksmith) * If you sold Haren's goods to the Scoiatael in Act I, Malcolm will deal with you at the beginning of Act II. * If you killed the Scoiatael, he will not * If you clear Vivaldi of suspicion, he'll start doing business with you * If you complete A Ghost Story and free the half-elf woman from the thugs, he'll start dealing with you again. * If you side with the Order in the swamp, he'll stop dealing with you * If you side with the Scoiatael in the swamp, he'll start dealing with you again * If you complete the quest Six Feet Under in Chapter 3, he will stop doing business with you

Top Bottom